meeting you- Casey Jr

Casey Jr. x reader

A/n: I'm sorry it's so short it's been awhile since I've watched tmnt in general, I've not been as interested in it lately, so I apologize if updating chapters takes a long time but this one's for a reader who specifically wanted Casey Jr content I'm sorry it took so long, but I'll also be making another request page because I never expected this book to get do many reads so thank you so much for reading, it means a lot and all of you lovely people are amazing!!!

You worked at a guitar center, it was one of the few  part-time jobs you worked till you could get a more stable better paying job, everything was tight, money especially…. But you didn't care, you'd made some questionable choices, but you were fine with that, you didn't mind the constant moving from place to place, and you didn't mind the life of a drifter, vigilante life wasn't all it was cracked up to be, but it was your life, and you relished every second of it…. You've heard about soulmates before, you knew they existed, some people had strings, others had marks, some saw butterflies, some had a watch, and some were colorblind till they saw their soulmate…. But you didn't think much about it, you didn't care, you didn't care about the distinct scars you had that would appear on your body or the distinct hockey mask that resideded on your collarbone to the left of your shoulder, it was a pretty badass mark you thought I mean it was kind of intimidating, the scars never left either,  and you didn't care to hide them, you wore them like a bage of honor hoping that if your soulmate saw them they'd find you, the only time you had the scars covered was when you would wear hoodies or long sleeved shirts…..

You thought that tonight would be like every other night, that you'd end the night with your head and back slouched and hunched over looking at the ground as you walked to your car to sit in your car and sigh from the stress of the day…. But just as you'd stopped sighing you heard a knock on your window, you rolled it down and saw a guy around your age with a hockey mask identical to the one on your collarbone laying on the side of his head and you knew that he was your soulmate, panicked you said in a rushed state  "what do you want, I mean I uhm sorry, is there something I can help you out with….?"

Casey Jr's pov: the moon light hit just right to where I could see the figure in the car, they were beautiful, but what really caught my eyes was the scars all over their body some where definitely their own, but others I knew were identical to my own, I came to this person looking for directions but instead I found my soulmate, and the first thing I said was "The only thing you can help me with is my heart, because I didn't know it would ache this much after finally meeting you…."