you get mutated (Leo)

3rd person pov: You were on the rooftop of your apartment with your boyfriend, you were making out when you suddenly felt a sharp pain enter your neck, you pulled away from him, the pain was overwhelming as your bones began to bend and reshape your structure......you removed the hands covering your eyes to see that they were no longer normal, and that your skin was changing from your normal s/c to a lime green.... you looked at Leo....He was just as shocked as you.... he knocked the oozequitoe off off of your neck but by then the damage was already done, you weren't human anymore, you were a mutant just like him, know doubt a turtle judging from the number of fingers you now had, the pigment of your skin, the scales, your plastron and the shell on your back.....you didn't know what kind of turtle you were so in your state of panic you turned to Leo and asked "S-so....how bad is it...?"

Leo's pov: "Y-you look like me...."

Y/n's pov: "You don't think I'm hideous now....?"

Leo's pov: "You never thought I was hideous.....So why would I think you're hideous now that you look like me....? wow you really do look like me babe, like the spit on image like the markings and all....it's like looking in a mirror...."

Y/n's pov: "So I'm a Red Eared Slider...... it must of been because I had your DNA from the kiss, that I turned into well....this whole situation...."

Leo's pov: "What do you mean by this whole situation....last time I checked I thought you liked turtles.....?

Y/n's pov: "Yeah but I never thought that I'd become one...... It's just that I never thought that I'd become a mutant...."

Leo's pov: "Yeah but you're dating one.... well anyway think of it like this, this could be our next step in our relationship huh~ think about it, You look amazing as a turtle might I add on, you're still the beautiful women I fell in love with...~ !"

Y/n's pov: "T-thanks Leo....I'm sorry I doubted you, you're the best boyfriend a girl could ask for...."

Leo's pov: "I know I am - wait did you just.... you just said I was the best boyfriend everrrrr.... awe y/n that's so sweet....!"

Y/n's pov: "Forget it Leon, and you know damn well that that's not entirely what I said....!"

Leo's pov: "Awe, is someone embarrwessed(yes he's talking in a baby voice) about their feelwings.... UwU?"

Y/n's pov: "shut it...!"

Leo's pov: "make me...!"

Y/n's pov: I tackled Leo to the ground trapping him there....

Leo's pov: "W-wait y/n we can talk about this.... please have mercy....!"

Y/n's pov: "There is no mercy for the bourgeoisie....!"

Leo's pov: "The what - ?!?!"

Y/n's pov: "Never mind we aren't birds so it's fine..."

Leo's pov: "What are you talking about....!?!"

3rd person pov: needless to say you spent the rest of the night explaining why the birds work for the bourgeoisie....and the meme around it...