Courting (Leo)

3rd person pov: Leo had been texting you non stop asking if you were okay, and if you missed him, when you finally replied he was over the moon.... the two of you agreed to meetup at señor Hueso's place, when you got there Leo sat at a table in the back, he was wearing a suit.....did he get all dressed up for you, You thought...?
The table was adorned with a marine blue table cloth and two lit baby blue candles, you walked towards the table and sat down, from the looks of it Leo had already ordered the food, it was pizza of course, but not just any pizza....it was your favorite pizza
f/p....

Y/n's pov: "You look great..."

Leo's pov: "Oh, uhm so do you....listen I uhm er what I'm trying to say is that I'm not good at admitting things like this because I'm not used to this feeling, I got you something, April said that desserts make your mood better...so uhm here, suprise.....?"

3rd person pov: You had already eaten your f/p slices...

Y/n's pov: Leo pulled out a container of f/d and handed it to me... "Leo, you don't need to apologize, or be all fancy to impress me, you all ready do, I love every thing about you, and Donnie told me everything about your instincts right now....I'm willing to give this a shot if you are , you want to have sex right...well I want to as well, Leon I love every thing about you..."

Leo's pov: "Wha- woah, when did you become the one with the pants in the relationship "

Y/n's pov: "Leonardo Hamato I've always been the one wearing the pants, now let's go back to the apartment....

Leo's pov: "But what about dessert...?"

Y/n's pov: "Leo I am the dessert...."