mating pt.2 lemon (leo)

A/n: Leo is aged up(19) and if you didn't read the kinks list I mentioned that Leo has a mommy kink, that was so I could write this without context to the headcannon...

3rd person pov: You and Leo entered your apartment.....when you made it into the bedroom you had already started stripping, Leo was a blushing mess.....by the time you were bared of all your clothing completely nude, Leo had already stripped as well....

Leo's pov: "So what now....I'm not exactly  - "

Y/n's pov: I put my right index finger on his lips effectively silencing him... "Let's move to the bed...."

Leo's pov: "Mommy....sorry,mommy..."

Y/n's pov: let's see how far I can take this... "Are you my good boy....are you mommy's good boy Leo....?"

Leo's pov: "I'm your good boy mommy...!"

Y/n's pov: "Are you going to be good for mommy....come here baby, come closer...mommy's going to make you feel better,now be a good boy and insert yourself inside me, come on...you can sit on my lap..." I could feel Leo's cock inside me his dick bulged, pulsed, twiched,and throbbed, domesticating me.... "Now lay your head on my chest, there you go....that's a good boy, such an obedient good boy, you're my good boy right....?"

Leo's pov: "Y-yes mommy....fuck you're to tight mommy....!"

Y/n's pov: "mhh....mommy feels so good, do you feel good baby...?" Leo's pushing me to the brink I think I'm about to cum...

Leo's pov: "Mommy I - I'm about too -"

Y/n's pov: "Just let it happen baby...." as soon as I said that we both came, our orgasims melting together, in that time Leo came twice...

  - Time skip to going to sleep -

Leo's pov: "Y/n have you gone to sleep yet...?"

Y/n's pov: "I was about to,why, what's wrong....?"

Leo's pov: "So you aren't weirded out by me calling you mommy...?"

Y/n's pov: "I was a little off put by the fact that you have a mommy kink, but it makes sense, besides I liked when you called Mr mommy it made me feel special...now let's go to sleep...."

3rd person pov: Leo under his breath says "but you are special...." but you were already fast asleep, he soon dozed off...