Mating season pt.1 (Donnie)

A/n - So when I looked up the mating rituals for a spiny softshell turtle this is what I found.... "The male will nudge the female's head while swimming and there is lots of waving of large webbed feet. If the female chooses to mate the male will swim above her without clasping her with his claws (which is unlike other turtles)." - take that as you will, Yada Yada Yada, now I'm going to make this as simple as I can so we'll see how this goes...

Y/n's pov: I entered the lair heading straight to Donnie's lab, he hadn't responded to a text since yesterday, wich isn't like him, so it concerned me... I entered the password to his lab/room when all of a sudden the door opened and out came an arm presumably Donnies, it grabbed my right arm fully pulling me inside sending me crashing into their chest... I looked up seeing that it was Donnie, I was about to say something before he put a single finger infront of my lips.... effectively shutting me up... he then started rubbing his head against my cheek and rubbing the area of were his nose would be against mine, almost dare I say lovingly.... "Are you okay Donnie, this isn't like you, you're not usually this touchy feely...?"

Donnie's pov: "Shhhhh.....!!! Less talkie talkie, and more nudging, I want cuddles....!"

Y/n's pov: I moved my head slightly and accidentally nudged his face, and that seemed to spark something dangerous in his heart...

Donnie's pov: "Do that, Do that thing again...?!?!"

Y/n's pov: "What thing...?"

Donnie's pov: "You know that thing you just did, when you rubbed your face against mine, auh it felt so good.... God I've got to chase this feeling..."

Y/n's pov: "Donnie as much as I love you get off of me please...!"

Donnie's pov: " you're right y/n I'm sorry, please let me do something for you, Sheldon prepare-"

Y/n's pov: "Don it's alright, I just remembered that Splinter mentioned that it was your mating period I'm willing to do anything for you, but I'd prefer to take things slow..."

Donnie's pov: "Right, right, you're totally right, God I'm such a fool, how could Othello Von Ryan act in such a way I shalln't think of such thoughts I - wait, what  did you just say, did you just - ahhh and this is why I love you so much...come here you..!!!"