Chapter 9

Warning!!!
Ang kabanatang ito ay naglalaman ng sensitibong kaganapan, na hindi naaangkop sa mga minors pa diyan.

Dulcinea's POV

"Zac, pansin ko lang, wala kang kasambahay?" Pagtatanong ko habang nakayakap sa likod niya.

Niluluto kasi niya yung nirequest kong ginataang gulay with hipon. Ang sarap kasi niyang magluto parang siya lang.

Inamoy-amoy ko ang likod niya...

Ang bango! Nakakagigil!

Saka kagat labi kong inilihis ang shirt niya para makapasok ang dalawang palad ko sa tiyan nito.

Ang tigas ng abs niya.

"Meron, but she doesn't stay in, dahil diyan lang naman sa kabilang bahay siya nakatira, she only comes here in the morning to do her work." He answered.

I nodded and then continued rubbing his abs upwards.

"You're flirting with me again." His playful tone made me smile.

Pumaibaba ang paghaplos ko hanggang sa suot niyang belt, I bite my lip and smile as my palm goes down until...

"Ahhh!" Hiyaw ko nang bigla siyang umikot saka hinuli ang waist at paupuhan ko, inangat niya ako at binuhat paharap kaya agad akong kumapit sa balikat niya. Naglakad siya papunta sa dining area habang nakatitig siya saking may ngisi sa labi.

"Hin-di pa tapos yung niluluto mo..." Utal kong sambit.

"Luto na iyon, papainitin ko nalang mamaya. Ngayon, ikaw muna ang papainitin ko." His flirtatious voice then put me down on the table.

Nagtataka ako nang umatras siya ng isang beses.

"Undress yourself, baby. I need you to do that while looking into my eyes," he said hoarsely, his lustful and burning eyes staring at me.

Nakakapaso ang bawat titig niya...

I didn't nod. Instead, I slowly moved my hands to the hem of the shirt I was wearing and lifted it until I could remove it from my body. I could still see him swallow violently. Ngumiti ako konti saka pinasandahanan ng dila ang pang-ibabang labi ko na siyang nagpapikit sakanya ng mariin.

Isinunod ko ang brang suot ko, dahan-dahan kong tinanggal sa'kin, tumambad sakanya ang naninigas kong nipples, Every breath I took was deep while my eyes were still protruding from him. I also heard him cursing softly while his attention was focused on my chest.

"Bebi, come... Touch me na please." Pakiusap kong boses.

He came closer, his intoxicating eyes rolling. His hot breath hits my skin. He drops more kisses on my heated skin, everywhere except my lips. "hmmn..." My lips part as the soft moans escape.

I was about to hold his neck when he moved away a little. "If you touch me, this will all be over way too quickly." His gravely mutter ensures my sanity's full disappearance.

"Please Zac, touch me please." The need in my whisper has become begging.

He smirked. "Tell me what you want, Nea." Nothing makes me hotter than his seductive voice commanding, coaching or teasing me, just hearing it sends a powerful shiver vibrating through me

Naninigas Lalo ang dulo ng nipples ko dahil sa pananabik,
I swallowed trying to reach his face. My brow furrowed. "Za-ac, what the hell? I want you." He was having a good time watching me lose control.

He put both his hands on my side. He even came closer to my left ear. "I was hoping for some specifics, but you know how much I like it when you lose control." His voice is low, almost humming as he wipes his sandy stubble softly around my ear.

He's totally teasing me!

I moved quickly, I pressed my chest to his body, then grabbed his neck, intending to do the sexy moaning. "Zac, I want you to lick me bebi..." I speak slowly, enunciating every syllable. I rubbed my body gently on him. "I want you to kiss me.... hard-ahh..." When I moaned he moved to give our bodies space, he immediately covered my lips with a strong kiss, I was about to lie down on the table if only my left arm is supported and one of his hands is on my back. He followed what I wanted, he kissed me like there was no tomorrow, hard, deep and fast. I can't keep up...

When his lips landed on my jaw, "I... Hmn I want your hand trail my breast, Za-ac." I moaned and mimicked his free hand to one of my breasts, ang init ng kamay niya... Idinantay ko't iginaya pahimas. "Ahhh..." Nanginginig ang kalamnan ko.

His lips moved down my neck, his tongue swirling playfully. While his hand was squeezing my breast, I gasped when he pulled me even more when he reached my other breast. He sucks in a hard breath. "Ugh!" His hot mouth finds the tight bud on my breast. He flicks his tongue over it and blows softly.

Oh my! Shit!

He nips at the tip, just enough to drive my desire deeper. "Ta-ke off your shirt, bebi..."

He leaves just enough space between us, he tugs his shirt off. The sight of his gaze traveling the length of my body, I take my cue and thrash about, knowing that I'm in the power of his weaker hand now.

Yasir's POV

"Zac oh please, I want you to stretch me." She pushing her sex against my knee to entice me.

Another low hum from my throat has her tingles racing wildly up and down her spine. My tongue traces the goose bumps on her and my hand snakes beneath her, finding her wet folds and the swollen parts therein. The sensation rocks through our bodies and she cries out my name repeatedly.

Nakarating ang pag-iinit namin dito sa living room.

"Let me hear you, bebi." I hoarsely whisper close to her ear before I sink my long finger into her.

"Zac, please, I need you now." She was way past being too shy to plead.

"You never disappoint Nea; feel how wet you are for me." I rub her slickness between her folds and over her clitoris, then pull my hand from underneath her. See me brush my wet hand into my nose, inhaling her damn wetness deeply. "I love the way you smell."

I position myself at her entrance where I gently rub my erection along my slippery length in her. "You are so unconditionally beautiful." My fingers flex around her hips and then I slam into her, my force rocking her forward.

Hallelujah! I fucking love the warmth inside her.

"Ahhhh! Ohhh..." The sound is ripped from her throat, raw and unedited.

I swivel my hips before withdrawing and tunnelling back in. Her pretty lids fall heavy over her eyes. A sheen of perspiration slicks on our skin as her body welcomes my stretch. My hand skates around her hip and onto her delicious sex. My skilled fingers drew small circles on her clitoris, matching it with the rhythm of my long, measured strokes.

No time at all the desire's escalated to a knife's edge, my command cutting the bonds holding back her release, "come for me, Nea! Don't worry, it's your ohhhh fuck! Safe day."

"Ughhh! Zac!" And she do, loud and wet and joyously, right along with me.

We collapsed on the carpet, me on top of her. I immediately rain reverential kisses on her neck, her cheek, and her temple while we gently catch our breath, feeling every beat of our body because of what we did.

"We drain each other's energy." She mumbles sleepily.

I've already lost count of the past seven hours of orgasms. We haven't eaten yet...

I grin against her face, "I hope so Nea, I hope so." After a beat I adds.

I moved to her side and hugged her.

Holy Fucking cow! My cock is ready again...

"Something amusing you, bebi?" My cock hardened even more, I devilish smile kissing her nape as I clocked her shocked reaction.

"Relax, I'll give you a moment to recover," I tease. "I just wanted to do it on your back."

@dikaPinili_