Chapter 19

Warning!!!
SPG. Patnubay muli ni Author ang kailangan para sa kabanatang mas mainit pa sa ulo ng kapitbahay niyo~

Yasir's POV

I buck my hips into her on the next slide, lifting my head to watch the joining of our fucking bodies. "Take off your panties, Nea," I rasp, my eyes slightly glazed with the heady mix of desire. "I want to see you."

Fuck, she's so hot na siya ang gumagalaw ngayon. Damn, this girl is all mine... 

I watch her as she swings her legs over the edge of the bed to stand. She turns around, then she hooks her thumbs into the thin elastic of her pants, then pulls them down, bending over to give me the full view of her sex blooming between her legs.

Oh shit! Her beautiful pinkish and wet part, para akong maglalaway...

This is fucking torture! "Ugh! Please, Nea." I spits with a clear note of fucking desperation. "You have to fucking let me touch you! I want to touch your wetness, bebi. Let me! Kanina pa ako nagpipigil, tangina..."

Dahan-dahan siyang tumayo ng tuwid saka siya bumaling sa'kin nang naka ngiti, fuck that smiles. She shake her head, ohh come on! "Shh..." The desire to do very naughty things comes out in her tone.

She crept back into my prone body, taking her place across my lap. Before she sat, reaching into my boxer briefs.

Oh god! I fucking feel her.

She freed my pulsing shaft, my veins thick and heavily relieved, drawing another pained moan from me.

Umangat siya konti, kagat labi niyang inihaplos ang kaliwang kamay gamit ang naglalaro niyang mga daliri, pumaibaba iyon sa kaselanan niyang nagpaangat ng ulo ko, napalunok ako ng marahas nang ipasok niya ang dalawang daliri sa pagitan ng namamasang labi ng parte niya.

Holy! Gusto kong ako ang gumawa nun.

I gave a stormy gaze glued to her mound. Her fingers are stringy and slick with moisture when she extracts them, glistening with her arousal, which she rubs onto the crown of my cock. I clench my goddamit jaw, baring my teeth in a grimace before letting my head fall back, glorying in the sensation and moaning.

She landed right on my penis, balanced her weight then began to draw waves. Woah! I can feel her sticky wetness rubbing against the skin of my cock. "Baby. I want to touch." I humbly begged.

"I love you, Zac." She lowers herself onto the underside of my erection, her lips engulfing me in a hot, wet kiss. "I love you too, Nea."

Muli siyang gumalaw para abutin ang hook ng kanyang bra, kitang-kita ko ang pagbuhos ng kanyang naglalakihang mga dibdib.

I catch my own breath. "So fucking beautiful," I croak before pushing my pelvis back into her spread thighs.

She bit her bottom lip while gathering more cream from her sex, she watch my me, she smear it over her nipples before she lean forward, offering the tight buds to me. 

Wala akong sinayang na segundo. Tulad ng isang gutom na gutom na sanggol, ang aking mainit na bibig ay nagsasara sa dulo ng kanyang dibdib, I suction drawing it deep, suckling with hollowed cheeks.

"Ug-gh, Zac..." she moan is thready as her hips grind into me with volition.

Ang paggalaw ng balakang niya habang kumikiskis sa parte ko ay bumibilis. "Oh, ughh. ahh..." hiyaw niya nang naramdaman kong nilabasan siya.

Ahh... That's newly fantastic!

She blinked at me, unable to believe that she would cum immediately sa simpleng pagkiskis lang ng bawat parte namin, kumurba ang kakaibing ngisi mula sa'kin.

"You're awesome, Nea. I've never seen anything like that." I breathes. "Pwede na ba kitang hawakan? I want to fuck you very hard now, Nea. I have to feel your warmth." I commands, bakas na sa matinding paghihirap ang namumuo sa pagkatao ko. I can't help it any fucking more!

A grin played on her lips. Oh... Nea! You fucking annoys me. "I'm warning you, bebi. Kakaldagan talaga kita hanggang sa mangatog ang buto mo sa katawan at hindi na makabangon pa. So please... I want to taste you! Kung ayaw mo, I swear, sisirain ko ang higaan."

She just giggled. I'm freakin' running out of patience.

Sa loob lamang ng ilang segundo, pinagpalit ko ang pwesto namin na ikinagulat niya na ikinangisi ko. "Ugh! Zac! Uh..." Daing niya nang ipitin ko ang magkabilaan niyang tuhod sa kanyang balikat habang hawak ko ang mga hita niya.

Sa paraang hindi siya makakagalaw, aha... I fucking cornered her. I bury my face in her sodden mound, lapping at her like a man possessed.

"Hmmp!" Daing niya habang sinusubukang kumakawala sa pagkakayapos ko.

I stared at her with all my care and love. Without a word, I take her mouth with a slow, deep kiss, her lips communicating everything about the emotions she’s not always able to express. savoring her sweet, wordless declaration.

"No touching you as hell, Nea." I informs her.

My free hand travels down the length of her body, I touch savoring the feminine contours of her breast, her waist, and her hip before I slips it between her legs.

Ibinuka niya pa lalo ang kanyang mga hita para mabigyan ako ng magandang space, and bucking into my hand with a juddering gasp. With three fingers I rubs her with a circular motion, pressure-perfect with the heel of my hand pressing down on her mound. "Uh-hh" she groan as her hips start to move of their own accord.

Ganyan nga ang gusto ko... "I love the way you respond, Nea." I rumbles huskily. "And I want you to cum again like you did earlier." Dahan-dahan kong itinulak ang dalawang magkasabay kong daliri sa kanyang makipot na siwang, while my thumb presses on her clitoris pleasurely.

She bit her lip while squeezing both of my arms. "Shh, keep still..."

She mewl loudly when I curls my fingers upward, quickly finding and stroking that magical bundle of nerves, her eyebrows furrowed as her bright eyes stared at me. "Please..." She beg.

Nginisian ko siya habang kinokontrol ang paggalaw ng mga daliri ko pataas at pababa. "Ple-ase, Zac." 

"Akin ka lang, Nea." I insists, my clever fingers keeping her just at the cusp of an orgasm.

"Ugh! Yes, Zac. I'm all yours!" Her voice was delirious.

I am fucking satisfied.

I increase the speed of my thrusting fingers. Hungrily, her sex ripples against the intrusion as her legs begin to stiffen.

Her body bows off the bed as a massive pleasure spasm pulses through her. Oh fucking precious. "Yasir!" She cries, completely consumed by her release.

She was stunned as she caught her breath.

I took my place immediately and, without warning, pointed the crown of my cock into her part.

Her eyes widened as she stared at me, I lowered a little to reach her lips.

I kissed her hard while entering... "Ahhh! Hmnn..." Hiyaw niya habang mahigpit na kumakapit sa balikat at braso ko, umangat ang ulo niya habang nakapikit ng mariin.

Ahh... Fuck!

"Oohh damn! I fuck! love you so much, Nea." then I slams into her, the force rocking her forward. "Ughhh!" We groans loudly and thrusts deep, again and again, over and over, trying to absorb the pleasure.

Muli kong iniikot ang aking naghuhurumentirong balakang bago umatras at sumagad ulit nang may nagdedeloryong paghampas. Oh fucking heaven! Ang sarap!

Nagniningning ang pawis naming naghahalo sa iisang daungan, dumausdos akong muli pailalim dahan-dahan, bumibilis at sumasagad, hindi ko mapigilang gumalaw ng mariin na nagiging dahilan ng kanyang mahaba't nanginginig na tinig kasabay ng paninigas ng aming mga kalamnan.

Mabilis kong hinugot. "Ugh! Dahan-dahanin mo ummn Zac-" pagkibot ng expression niya sa mukha. "Dapa, Nea. Titira ako patalikod ngayon." I gave a hoarse and urgent order saka siya tinulungang dumapa, iniangat ko ng bahagya ang paupuhan niya.

Kitang-kita ko ang magandang hubog ng katawan ng pinakamamahal ko sa pwestong ito. Sobrang ganda...

@dikaPinili_