"THE PARTY & THE AFTER PARTY (2)"

NOVA.

I squeezed through the thick crowd of adolescents bumping and grinding to the blaring Kodak Black from someone's speakers.  It was becoming to seem impossible to find a bathroom within the home, I tried the next level until I found a narrow hallway and a door with a glowing fluorescent light. Knocking heavily on the door before budging open the door of the unoccupied restroom.

I rushed to the toilet, wiggling myself from my black jeans and squatting over the toilet. Maybe it was a bad idea drinking as much as I did. Getting up and washing my hands, I glanced over my flushed face in the mirror due to the amount of blushing and smiling I've been doing. There was a nudge at the door, "Someone's in here." The door still nudged and I grasped the knob attempting to lock it before it was shoved open anyways.

My heart sank when my eyes met a devilish smile that sent a chillingly familiarity down my spine, "What's up, Novs?" Running towards the door trying to get past him before he grabbed my arms tightly.
"Let me go," I gritted.
"Why? What's wrong? I just wanna talk, come on let's go to our spot." Daring myself to look him in his dark, low eyes that at one point had me completely swooned .
"No, stop." I untangled myself from his grasp as he stalked closer to me while I took steps away from him.
"I just wanna talk to you." His large hands grasped my face causing me to stare directly into his eyes. The pit of my stomach knotted while I was pushed against the wall by the weight of his body. My breathing grew slow and heavy while he wore a grim face.

"I-I fucking love you. So fucking much! Wh-why don't you understand that, Nova?" He slammed his open palm above my head causing me to shudder. I hate parties.
"You need to go." I managed to shake out weakly.
"I don't want to, I wanna be with you." He spoke hysterically with tears forming in his eyes. Shaking my head vigorously before shoving him off of me. He shoved me back, harder. "Please."

"No!"
"You're not even going to fucking listen to me, are you?" His eyes grew even darker before his hand gripped my hair tightly causing me to wince in pain. With the bit of strength I could muster up I tried fighting back before I was being slung around in his vengeful grip. I stumbled over the bath mat, my head hitting the edge of the porcelain sink.

The gash sent blood leaking from the wound profusely on the beige linoleum. He cursed down at me as his foot kicked at me, causing me to curl into a ball like a fetus. My head was spinning, my eyes growing heavy while my chest heaved up and down. I couldn't tell if my body was going into shock or if it was the vibration of the blaring music. The whirring of the ceiling fan was all I saw and his body hovered over me yelling obscenities.

He began sobbing loudly beside me, grabbing for me when a voice got louder than I thought his meek personality was capable of. Jahani.

"Nah, nah." Another voice yelled and there was heavy breathing followed by other commotion.
"Nova? Novs?" Was the last thing I heard before i fell into darkness.