18|ROLLING STONE.

JAHANI.

Moonlight crept into the room from the blinds. Nova had been naked beneath her sheets and worn out, biting into my lips as I zipped up my jeans and shrugged on my bomber jacket. Leaving a kiss on the top of her forehead before making my way out of the room quietly. In a perfect world I would've stayed there beneath her, letting her know everybody wasn't shit and she's been perfect. But we didn't live in a perfect world. Reality left behind these walls and haunted me every moment of the day. So badly I wanted to get away from it all but that was just all wishful thinking.

Passing through the living room for a gun to be cocked making my heart pound,"Who you?" The woman knitted her eyebrows at me with the gun still aimed at me before lowering it."Oh, you're the one boy from the hospital. Jahani right?" She sparked a cigarette, inhaling sharply and kicking her feet up on the coffee table. I recognized her to be Nova's Moma, seeing the faint resemblance.

She nonchalantly sat on the sofa in a tiny tube dress with dry blood I couldn't help but to notice on her inner thighs, followed by blue and black bruises. Noticing that I'd been looking she tugged at the hem of her dress,"So you what her boyfriend or something?" Scratching the back of my head.
"Yeah..." I dragged out as she rolled her eyes."Just let her know that I'll hit her up later, could you?"
"I'm not sticking around," She said from the window,  looking outside probably waiting on somebody or something.

"Ok," I turned towards the door and made my way out. That woman was crazy. Unlocking my car before sliding into the passenger seat when I turned on the car I realized that it'd been two in the morning. Not having anywhere to go, I've been living out of my car. Even if I knew that Ms. Gina, would open her house for me to stay in until I got things together I didn't really want to lean on somebody right now. Figuring things out for myself. Even if it was the hard way.

I decided to stop by one of Sekou's clubs he ran, Paradise, the blue neon sign illuminating down on the dirty sidewalks. Stepping out of my car and leaving it with Valet. Licking over my lips when I entered the riot of the club.

Did I mention it was a strip club? Privacy blared through the club as I scoped out the scene, half naked women slid down on poles in splits and upside down. Watching in slight amazement, how much upper body strength they must've had, against the wall while men drooled over them and poured singles on the stage.

Pulling my eyes away from the scene and going down the velvet halls passing the strippers who'd been holding a plastic bag full of ones. Fake asses falling out of their thongs and cleavage from their tops.

It was one that caused me to turn my head, her head held down as she adjusted the black underwear that rested on her hips, her ass hadn't been ridiculously big but it jiggled with the sway of her hips. Her thighs thick and clenching tight around her fat pussy. Box braids hung from her head and stopped at the dip of her back, she had an innocent chubby face. Her skin glowing from the oil that had been reflecting against the lights.

Getting onto the lift to go up to the secluded floor. Sekou didn't just let anybody go up there. Passing the silent, intimidating men through the halls until I came to the familiar door. Pushing it open as the room fell silent, smoke all in the air from the blunts rotating around the room. Women had been entertaining the men for everyone's eyes to see shamelessly.

Sekou chuckled darkly,"What's up son?" Silently nodding towards him as he had a bottle of Hennessy in his hand. Not a surprise. Liquor bottles seemed to be glued to the inside of his palm. "Everything good with you?" He patted my shoulder with his free hand as he'd been looking over the club from the 360 degree view of the club. Licking over my lips slowly as I took in the top view, my eyes noticed the girl from before making her way on stage. Something with the motion of her hips, the rhythm in her movements had me hypnotized. The seductive look she gave the onlookers as she made her money. On her knees and crawling towards the crowd, her movements were graceful.