27|SWEET NOVEMBER.

NOVA.

The grumble of Jahani' voice woke me from my slumber, shifting in the bed causing him to glance over his shoulder at me with a faint smile. I didn't think he'd stay, not that I was complaining but I felt like it made everything awkward. Not wanting him to get the wrong impression of what went down last night. Deep strokes made me say some out of the wall type shit. I lifted up in the bed and bit into my lip while my eyes focused on his back muscles,"Yeah, yeah I got you Pops." He ended the call I assumed was with Sekou. Sighing and laying back into the fluffy pillows before the covers were snatched off of me,"Hey!" My voice came out raspy and sore, flashbacks of last night popped in my head.

Jahani was like a machine-it felt like he didn't even get tired. The boy had stamina for days it didn't make any sense. We went until five in the morning and it was now three in the afternoon. "Get up and get dressed, we got some places to go." Knitting my brows at him while he tapped my thigh making me groan. "We don't have anywhere to go, I've got some sleep to catch up on though." Now he got some nani he thought we were about to get into things.

Rolling onto my stomach, bringing my right leg up and holding onto the pillow in attempts of going back to sleep because I'd been exhausted and sore. That was all interrupted my Jahani' hand raining down on my left ass cheek, it was so hard that it echoed through the room.

"What the fuck?" I glared at him. He'd already been on the other side of the bedroom door, jumping from the comfort of my bed in the heather gray Calvin Klein set that I threw on after the shower I took this morning. I limped towards the living room where Jahani had been standing with his back towards me and tackled him to the ground.

"Damn Novs, you just going to blind side me like that?" He asked through a laugh while I punched him lightly but hard enough so he groaned a few times.
"Yes, because you hurt my ass cheek." That seemed to be funny to him as he tossed his head back in laughter making a goofy grin fall on my lips as well.
"Want Daddy to kiss it?" Biting into my lip as I contemplated his proposal, not even realizing that I'd been straddling his lap when I jumped on him. My thick thighs on the sides of his slim waist while my panties had been clenching onto my throbbing area, grazing my teeth over my lip as our eyes heatedly met.

"Mm, you'd like that too much." I held his wrist down to the rug so he couldn't touch me, when I moved to the side some I was met by a manly steel that caused me to weep out a moan. Only making a cocky smile form on Jahani' lips. Knowing exactly where this was getting ready to lead, before protests could fall from my lips he'd had me flipped over and lips connected to mine. Not able to help the foolish smile to possess my lips-giving him teeth to kiss.

The fire at the pit of my belly only tempted me to start something that I knew my body couldn't handle right now. He pulled away from my lips as admiration filled his eyes making the goosebumps break out along my skin from his light touch. His hands alone could bring me to highs that no other man could ever give me. I wasn't going to lie like when he left I had dudes pull up and give me my needs, never nothing outside of them giving me oral. But they didn't even compare to Jahani.

His firm hands caressed my skin creating light moans to escape my lips. Why'd he have me like this? I intently watched as they came from my hips up my stomach that was pudgy and decorated in light stretch marks until being beneath my bra where he tenderly squeezed my breast. His cold thumb grazing over my erect nipples, my eyes slipped back. Face to face, licking over my lips slowly like he always did, pressing them against his eagerly but keeping the teasing evident.

Our tongues collided for dominance as I hardly realized that my bra was now behind us, pulling away with one last juicy peck."I've gotta get ready." I smirked when I slid from beneath him, his jaw clenched making me only grin harder. Going into the bedroom so that I could begin to get ready.

Not knowing what Jahani had exactly planned for the day as I changed my soaked underwear before sliding each of my thick legs into black jeans that hugged onto my curves nicely. Slipping into a more supportive bra that held up my double Ds while daunting into the bathroom to freshen up. When Jahani walked in I peaked my head past the door to find him laying out his clothes for today.

"So what're we even doing?" I began to slick down my edges since my hair had been in Senegalese twists down to my hips. Walking into the room as he'd been getting dressed, pulling the light wash jeans over his boxers while I licked my lips over the tattoos that were all over his body. He glanced back at me with his lips parted as if he were getting ready to say something before his eyes began undressing the lack of clothes that'd already been on my body.

I boldly pushed him back into the mattress with a smirk, throwing one of my legs over him. "Quickie?" We spoke in unison.

•••

"Finally, you motherfuckers decide to show up." Ace chuckled with a knowing glint in his eyes, shaking my head. The quickie turned into an hour or so and showering off the stench of sex.

"Shut up," Jahani and I both grumbled under our breaths making our way towards the jet while the sky was painted with oranges and pinks. Holding my pillow close to me as Ace sucked his teeth jogging back inside of the jet.

Jahani helped me up the steps while balancing the bag of Popeyes in the other hand. We got hungry. Money and his girl, Nessa, India and Slim, Jermaine and Celyse and Ace and a bottle of Hennessy. Where we were going was a mystery to me since Jahani wouldn't tell me, Slim popped a bottle of champagne that fizzed everywhere and flowing into the glass that India held out.

Everyone rose their glasses,"To Jahani, another year, same nigga. Don't ever switch up, B." We clinked glasses and sipped from the glasses. It didn't take long until I was out like a light I guess when I wake we will be there. Wherever that was.