29|K-I-SS-I-N-G.

Picture us married you and me K-I-SS-I-N-G
I remember the first time girl you and me F-U-C-K-I-N-G.

NOVA.

I woke from the heaviness of Jahani' snoring, sounding like a grizzly bear. Looking at his adorable face with his head thrown back, mouth ajar and arm draped around my body that was hugging onto him. Not even realizing that we went to sleep on this couch last night. "You just going to continue to stare at me?" He sighed, running a hand down his face before I wiped the drool from the corner of his lip.
A grin grew on his face making me smile slightly,"Aw, look at the two lovebirds." Lifting my head off of Jahani' chest to see India going towards the kitchen.
"Fuck outta here with that," I mushed Jahani' head as he wore a cocky grin.
"Don't show out in front of ya friends now, Novs. I'll handle ya ass." Sucking my teeth and shaking my head.
"Yeah right, boy." I got off of the couch to be pulled back against his chest.

"Don't make me to bend ya little ass over this sofa." I bit into my lip wanting to almost accept his request but realized India was in the kitchen. Getting off of his lap and adjusting my leggings while seeing what India was up to,"What ya making for me?" She scoffed and opened one of the styrofoam containers with leftovers from the other nights.
"Not shit, you can help yourself though."
"Wow you're so mean to me!" I tossed my head back and sauntered towards the kitchen. Desperately needing to take a shower and change out of the clothes I was in.

"Where you going?" Jahani draped his head on the back of the couch, watching my every move with his lip between his teeth.
"To take a shower." I twisted my ponytail around so it was out of the way.
"Alright mamas," He got off of the couch following me inside of the bedroom, I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Move Hani, I'm trying to take a shower." Stripping from my clothes but couldn't the way he was holding onto me.
"Yeah, I'm about to get into. Let's go," He grinned and grabbed me by my hips towards the shower, I couldn't help but to laugh.

The shower was intimate and heated but found a way not to be sexual. His full lips peppered kisses along my collarbone and up my neck while my hands played in his hair with shampoo. It was a little outgrown on the top but he had a crisp line up and the nape was shaved. Meeting Jahani' eyes and feeling his large hands bring my face closer to his own before kissing me sensually. Our lips moving in sync of one another, I don't think I could ever get tired of these kind of kisses from Jahani. I was the first to pull away because I was out of breath which brought a smirk to his lips that were glossed from my Carmex. His hands caressed over my pudgy belly painted with light stretch marks making me draw in a deep breath, I'd been extremely insecure about my stomach area. Placing his face in the crook of my neck while continuing to play with my stomach and caress me with his large hands. Bringing the loofa in his hands lathered with the Dove bodywash and began circling it along my wet skin.

I did the same to him and once we were clean and the water was becoming cold we both got out. "Shit," He mumbled while I'd been applying apricot scrub to my damp face.
"Hm?" I hummed, standing in a white bralete along with linen shorts.
"I didn't think to get any clothes from my room before I took a shower. Now I gotta walk the halls in a towel." He shook his head.
"Good luck." I turned off the light in the bathroom and headed towards my room with him hot on my trail.
"We're going out tonight so I'll be here around eight to pick you up." Nodding while pulling a tee on my body after swiping deodorant under my arms.
"Ok, the girls and I are going out to shop." Jahani went over to his jacket that'd been draped on the bed before handing over a wad of cash, arching my eyebrow. I didn't even question where he got it from hoping it'd just been the money Sekou had been putting in his pockets.

"I'm straight," I pulled my hair from the high bun atop my head allowing it to fall in waves down my back. He gave me a straight face and tucked it in the inside of my bra, quickly kissing the side of my head.
"I love you." When I didn't respond because I was stuck on how he just stuffed damn near a grand in my bra. "So you can't say it back now?" He raised his eyebrows. So cute.
"I love you, Hani." I smirked making him grin widely, holding the towel around his waist before leaving the room.