"SET IT OFF."

JAHANI.

It's been two weeks since the last time Nova and I spoke—I pushed her away. But even if I was a man religious about pride I couldn't miss her birthday. And India threatened my life multiple times if I dare miss it. "Damn." Slim took the words from my mouth as we walked into a club that was at least 500 deep, easily. Music blared loudly that I could hardly make out, scrolling through my messages getting ready to send India a text of where their whereabouts had been. Before Slim nudged me, "Yo, son, I know that ain't lil Novs." I felt a lump in my throat and a tent in my pants.

Her brown skin, glistening. She wore a figure hugging sheer black mini dress that left little to the imagination—yet it was so graceful and tasteful. Her long hair bone straight down the middle, the complete opposite of her usual wild head of unruly curls. She stood godly among mortal women.
"Damn."

"Took you long enough." India rolled her eyes and slurped down some fruity drink that smelt like a candle.
"It's crazy in here."
"Well, I'd go talk to your girl. She been moping about you all night." Nodding slowly while creeping towards Novs who'd been throwing up gang signs and dancing like a whole nigga. I snorted out a laugh. She turned towards me rolling her eyes.

"I didn't invite you." Was all she mumbled but she could hardly fight the smile on her lips. Her eyes low and red while despite the black X on the back of her hand she'd still managed to get a glass of brown liquor.
"I know, I'm not shit. But this your night and we can sort all this shit out later."
"Huh?" I blankly stared at her as she smiled, moving in closer to her. She looked up at me slightly through her eyelashes while I heartedly kissed her. Before it got too nasty, I pulled away leaning towards her ear.
"You hear me that time?"
She blushed intensely and shrugged me off.

"So, uh, my gift must be really small because I don't see it." Sucking my teeth with a slight chuckle. Her ass was something spoiled.
"Shit, I'm ya present." Nova slightly frowned."Baby, I'm fucking with ya. I got you don't worry about it." Draping my arm around her as she interlocked our fingers.

"You like my dress, baby?" Nova licked over her lips, looking up at me.
"Yeah, imma fuck around and pop one of these motherfuckers with they eyes all up on you." I brought her closer to me as she giggled softly. Like music to my ears.
"I got z's for 'em baby," She cupped my face in her hands, kissing my lips playfully as my hands felt on her body. If she kept it up I might be tempted to do some things in this club with her. Nova pulled away from the kiss slowly my eyes still slightly shut as she softly giggled.

"Hopefully ya seed ain't one of her presents. Happy birthday little bit," Ace grinned and gave her a hug.
"Thanks! And I'm not little," She mushed his head. Ace chuckled and took a swig from the bottle of Douse.

"Hello, this shit work?" India said over the mic as Nova got out of her seat, adjusting her dress as I moved in closer to her. She gasped when I pressed into her and held her there. "Ok, so I wanted to wish my best friend in the whole entire world, Nova, happy nasty nineteen. I can go on and on about how much this girl means to me-"
"Please don't," Slim shouted making India slit her eyes towards him, sucking her teeth as he grinned.
"Anyways, much love to you on your day, baby girl! I love you sis," She exclaimed into the mic as Nova chuckled shaking her head. "DJ I think we need to celebrate her!" Ratchet Happy Birthday blared loudly.
"I love that girl," Nova smiled hazily causing me to smirk down at her. "Ooh this my song!" Nova began to move her hips.

Turning her into me as she grinded against my erection, them hips. Biting into my lips and holding back the moans while she moved into me. Her eyes rolled up to me and the piercing look of lust made me pull her even closer if that was anything possible.
"I probably shouldn't be around you." She smirked, biting into her lips. She didn't even realize just the kind of trance she had a youngin' under.