•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼 •.༄.°

"Wake up bitch"

I heard someone call and shaked me violently, as I open.

"The fuck do you want? Im sleeping leave me alone"

"Bro its like 1PM already dumbfuck"

"Excuse me? What did you call me?"

"Dont make me repeat myself, wake up"

And this biatch had the audacity to use my cellphone flash and lamp to wake me up using its bright light.

"Do you know how much I resent you from now on?" I said

"I know" Alban shrugged

"Fuc-"

"Stop arguing its 7 in the morning." A grape head appeared

"But- Wait this bitch said its 1???" I asked

"Call yourself a top 1 yet can't even identify time" Alban murmurs

"Will you just shut up?"

"Breakfast is ready" Uki spoke "Okay 'Mom'" Me and Alban says in Unison.

"Hows your sleep?" Sonny asked hesitantly, "it was fine, what about yours?" "Its fine too"

"I heard you wanted to transfer to a national school, like you dont want to be in a boy school" Fulgur spoke, "Ah yes, but I need the 3rd quarter to end. I need a good reputation of ever they'd have the need to look back on my educational participations" I replied, "So you are enrolling?" He asked "Yeah, like I said I have to finish the 3rd quarter before I transfer" I replied, "Good luck then, 3rd quarters about to end so what school do you wanna go too then?" Fulgur asked.

"Hmm, what about the same school Sonny's friend is in?" I asked looking at Sonny, "You mean Millie?" He replied, "Is it the one with blonde hair too?" "Yeah" "OH ALRIGHT I'LL ENROLL THERE" I said excitingly "I'll let Millie do the rest of introducing you, in a few weeks we should apply too, dont you guys think?" Sonny looked at the 4 as they all nodded together "Alright-" "I'll make Luxiem enroll too, whether they like it or not. Especially Ike." Uki said wiggling his eyebrows looking at me with a smirk, clearly teasing me about the thought I have a slight crush on Ike. "Shut up" I said "Hmm, no" Uki stuck out his tongue but Fulgur just slapped it. Lol.

The next day】

"Good morning."

"Goodmorning professor!" All of us greeted, "So, hows your project?" Mysta asks "Bro why are you asking her when you said you wanted to be in the same group as I am then now you literally did nothing the whole day" Shu reminded "Please, its just a project" Mysta rolled his eyes. "JUST A PROJECT?!?! THIS IS 50% OF OUR GRADE ARE YOU NUTS???" Shu whispered while screaming "Whatever" Mysta rolled his eyes again. I wanna change seats.. "Shu, Mysta." The prof called "Yes?.." "... Change seats for this day. Shu, switch with Ike."

MF???? NO NO NO PLEASE NO, NO NO NO NOOO PLEASEEEE. WHY, DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG TO YOU FATE?????

Calm down Y/n, he wont eat you alive. You're better, stronger, smarter (?). I dont even know if Im smarter than him.. BUT ANYWAYS, IM MORE BETTER. DONT WORRY Y/N ITS JUST FOR THIS DAY RIGHT?...

Shu stood up and Mysta scoffed at the prof but good thing he didnt hear it, as Ike sat down he looked at me and smiled. Aw he's so sweet. Or so I thought.

He winked at me and smirked, HDJWFJEHS WHAT. NO NO IM DREAMING IM HALLUCINATING IM PATHETIC IM DELUSIONAL, THIS IS JUST YOU IMAGINATION. THINGS ARE HAPPENING TOO FAST.

I felt my cheeks burn up and looked away from his direction, I heard him chuckle.

OH MY FUCKING WDHOGPWI PLEASE SAVE ME ALBAN. I bawled my eyes out mentally

Today, our first subject is history, what a great way to start an early morning, no?. Anyways Ike kept looking at me as if he needed something which made me uneasy, he slightly leaned in and whispered "Come to the bathroom" He said before standing up and excusing himself, What? will he stab me..?

A few seconds in I asked myself to be excused and the prof said yes, walking in the halls I heard a small faint chuckle. I recognize it everywhere, Quianna was there. Istg this fucking bitch.

I walked to the bathroom and saw... QUIANNA CORNERING IKE WITH HER ARMS?!?! WHAT? BACK OFF WOMAN. HE'S MINE.

I stopped both of them "Quianna are you out of your mind?! This is the boys bathroom, use the neutral one!" I shouted enough for her to slap me. Excuse me? Oh no, Im not letting that slide. As Quianna was about to grab my collar, Ike grasped her wrist and slammed it on the wall earning a wince from her, "Listen here, not only are you dramatic and a bitch, your also pathetic, leave." Ike's voice became deeper than usual, it sent down shivers on my spine and so as well did Quianna, she was being undenial but soon gave up, she left the bathroom and I just smirked.

"Arent you too small for a senior high student?" Ike laughed at my height "What? No, this is average. Im 5'4" I said, protesting on what he said. "Haha, too bad, Im 5'8" He said and smacked my forehead. I turned around to be greeted by a wall, I turned to my front but....

Ike pinned me against the wall and I could hear his heartbeat and his breathing pattern. What in the world is happening please am I taking drugs? Is this my imagination? No totally not. I thought as J bit the inside of my lips to see if I was really dreaming or not.

"Confess, what are you hiding under that wig?"

...

"When you are in pain, you lose sight of me"

-The shack (on netflix, this represents the holy trinity. The Holy spirit, Jesus, and God. I cried a bit watching it, its a good movie, its all in the bible)