CHAPTER 83 -Chimera Ant-

Third person POV

'H-He's Boxer's dad?' Rin was left with her mouth wide open.

'He could pass as his twin brother.' Killua thought.

It took a while for them to process that information. They were completely taken aback by the fact that the man in front of them looked identical to Boxer. The similarities was uncanny. It was like they're talking to Boxer.

"Oh, have you met Boxer before?" Alan questioned.

"Yeah, we met him at Heavens Arena, he had a match with Rin on the 200th floor." Gon replied. He appeared to be unfazed that the man in front of him was Boxer's dad.

"That kid still playing around at that place, huh?"

"But Alan-san, if you don't mention that you're Rin's uncle, you could pass as Boxer's brother," Gon commented.

'There you have it! Gon is being direct!' Rin and Killua exchanged looks.

"Oh, haha! That happens a lot, but what can I do? Saiyan does age slower than normal humans." He made a pose with a victorious smile earning a deadpanned look from the three of them.

"Oh, how inconsiderate of me! I imagine you youngsters must be famished! It's time for dinner."

Clap. Clap.

He then clapped his hands twice, and the fog quickly dissipated. What was formerly recognizable as a woodland has been transformed into a constant bright iridescent white aurora similar to that of a hyperbolic time chamber. It wasn't until then that they understood;  everything they had been observing up to that point had been a hologram.

******************

The fact that Rin, Gon, and Killua were actually in the Capsule Corp Headquarters was a major surprise to them. Killua, being the one who always aware with the most recent issue, was immediately realized what Capsule Corp was.

The Capsule Corporation is among the world's largest, wealthiest, and most powerful businesses. This is mostly because the company invented and began manufacturing highly advanced capsules, which quickly became very popular and beneficial. Not to mention the fact that this business has been operating since 681.

Although Capsule Corp's primary product is the DynoCaps technology, which is difficult to obtain due to the price and the legalization procedure, the company also develops and produces many other items, such as computers, laptops, and various products used for scientific research. 

The Briefs resides in a separate section of the Capsule Corp Headquarters.  It was a luxurious mansion made of concrete and glass, with towering windows that provided a view of the surrounding mountains. 

There had to be a reason for putting the corporate HQ of such a large organization in such a remote location.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubbles. I'm sure you kids were very disappointed," Alan said as he took a sip from his drink.

"Huh?"

"I'm guessing you're looking for Ging and not me. Did you use Accompany to get here?" He gave a playful smirk while he propped his chin on the palm of his hand.

"...?!" The three kids had their eyes widened.

"H-How..."

"How do you know that we're from Greed Island?"

"Of course, I'd know. How could I not recognize the system I've been working on for years?" He started laughing all of a sudden.

That's when they begin to realize.