CHAPTER 53 -Phantom Troupe-

Rin POV

The gentle wind billowed the sails and the deck warmed in the afternoon light. 

Under this low cloud that blackens the noon-hour, the three of us stood on top of the sail and admired the view of the sea in front of us. 

The sea, perfectly calm, it was like a peaceful lake, and its soft murmurs were scarcely audible. A line of darker blue marked the curve of the horizon or more like our next destination as the silhouette of a land grew bigger and bigger each minute.

"There it is!" Gon pointed to the harbor.

"Yeah, we're almost to Yorknew," Killua smirked.

My eyes shined brightly as I saw the sight in front of me. I can feel it in my bones or more like I'm really excited to add two more Dragon Balls to my collection.

"Wahh, I'm so excited! I wish I can just fly there right now!" I squealed.

"Yeah, we'll get to see Kurapika and Leorio there. I can't wait!" Gon added.

"You're jumping the gun... We still have two weeks before we're supposed to meet." Killua reminded.

"Oh, you're right... It's been six months since we saw them, so I'm excited!" Gon gazed up ahead with his bright topaz eyes as his dazzling smile never left his face.

I stared at Gon for awhile before following his gaze at the harbor.

I smiled.

"Six months ago, I never thought that we would come to Yorknew city for a reason like this..." My mind wandered off to the event where we pledge our meetings in Yorknew city.

Killua looked at me with a smile and averted his gaze towards our destination.

"I guess you're right. The auction begins on September 1st. We'll have to gather as much information on Greed Island beforehand." Killua said as he sat on the sail.

"Yep, there might be information about Ging." Gon noted.

"And the Dragon Ball!" I grinned as the soft breeze blew against my face.

Sometimes I wondered, what is the connection between the Dragon Balls and my father? Other than the fact that the four-star Dragon Ball is our family inherited treasure, there must be something more to it...

And why does my path in searching the Dragon Ball always crossed with Gon's goal? Are the Dragon Balls connected to his father, Ging?

Ugh... There are so many questions in my head! I might need some answers real quick before my brain finally exploded.

"Anyway, once I get the URL for the Hunter website from my brother, we can check it out," Killua suggested and Gon nodded.

Without me realizing it, my lips twirled up into a smile.

Our crossed path really is uncanny. Maybe we are destined for each other...

Just then, a high-pitched whistling coming from a brown hawk caught our attention. Noticing the seal on the hawk's leg, Killua knew it was from his brother.

Killua lifted his elbow and allowed the hawk to land gracefully on his arm.

"This is it. My brother sent the URL" Killua smirked.

"Yosh! Let's get started!" Gon pounced the air.

"Yeah!"

********************

Right after we reached the harbor, the three of us head towards the nearest cyber cafe to test out the URL given by Killua's brother.

"This is the website for Hunters?" Gon clicked the URL.