CHAPTER 30 -Zoldyck Family-

Rin POV

"Are we there yet?" Loudmouth shrugged.

"We still have a while to go," Canary answered as she continued to lead us towards the butler's office.

Seriously, I knew we've been walking for ages in this forest but this Loudmouth couldn't keep his mouth shut. It's getting annoying and it pissed me off.

"How much walking do we have to do..." He grunted for like the hundredths times now.

"Hey Loudmouth, I had a great idea. Why don't you introduce your upper lip to your lower lip sometime and SHUT THE HELL UP!" I turned to face him.

"I'll think about it." He walked passed me.

Ugh! He pisses me off!

"Well, that's new," Kurapika commented as he kept walking.

'I guess my tolerance for idiots is extremely low for today, huh?'

Continuing to follow them through the forests, I was fighting the urge not land a punch on his idiotic face. But I would love that idea if it came to action.

It was sunset, from below the hill covered in forest, we could clearly see a small mansion magnificently perched on the hill. One problem, though... That mansion might be miles away from where we stood.

"There it is," Canary pointed.

"That building?" I questioned.

She mentioned that's the butler's office, but it's too big to be a butler's office. I nearly thought it was Killua's house.

"But it's still far away." Loudmouth complained.

That's it! I had it with him!

"Look, if you can't take little more steps, then I suggest you stay here," I said feeling irritated.

"Hey, excuse me from not being a muscle freak like you!" He yelled.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow. "It's called strong, idiot. And it doesn't take a smart-ass to figure that out."

"You're saying I'm stupid?"

"I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? I thought you already knew." I sarcastically replied.

"Why you little..." He clenched his teeth and I smirk.

"What? You wanna pick a fight with me?"

"Would the two of you stop arguing with each other, we're here to see Killua, remember?" Kurapika said and the two of us huffed as we looked away.

"Seriously... Would there be a day when the two of you cease to argue with each other?" Kurapika sighed.

"Sure, when pigs fly," I replied as I eyed Loudmouth from behind.

"You bet!"

"I can't believe the two of you..." Kurapika rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Just then, Gon called out to Canary.

"Say, Canary. Won't you get in trouble for bringing us here?"

"They already know what I'm doing. So I'm prepared to take the consequences." She said with her poker face back on.

"If there's any trouble, I'll take responsibility." Gon said.

Canary glanced back at Gon and closed her eyes.