CHAPTER 23 -Hunter Exam-

Third person POV

The fourth match was between Hisoka and Bodoro. The match was extremely one-sided, but Bodoro refused to give up. However, while Bodoro was lying on the floor, Hisoka whispered something in his ear. And Bodoro surrendered.

The fifth match featured Rin and Pokkle. Pokkle found himself in the same position as Gon because Rin practically did the same thing Hanzo did to Gon but only the threatening part. She twisted Pokkle's hand and threatened him to break it if he didn't surrender. Having that as a threat, Pokkle admitted defeat immediately.

Leorio requested that the sixth match is postponed while Bodoro recovered from his injuries. So, it was Killua and Pokkle who fought first. But as soon as the fight began, Killua walked away. Confidently, he declared...

"Sorry, but I'm not interested in fighting you."

He must've felt that he could win his next match. That was when Killua made a fatal mistake.

Since Bodoro hasn't woken up yet, Killua and Gittarackur had to fight first.

"Begin!" The referee announced.

Killua walked slowly towards his opponent eyeing him with full of caution when suddenly Gittarackur said.

"It's been too long, Kil."

Killua was surprised by the sudden greeting and he watched his opponent curiously as he took off the needles on his face, one after another.

When all the needles had been removed, his face slowly changed, his purple Mohawk hair turned black and flowed down his waist while his face turned into a handsome young man.

Recognizing his face, Killua eyes went wide in terror and beads of sweat trickled down his forehead. He trembled in fear as the words left his mouth.

"Brother..."

Killua's lips were dried as it trembled while his body shaking. Not to mention all the colors in his face were drained.

"Hey." Killua's brother who was known as Illumi greeted.

"He's Killua's brother?" Leorio questioned.

"He used those needles to change the shape of his face?!" Kurapika was shocked.

'There's no mistake, he used Ki on his needles.' Rin frowned at him.

'Somehow, I had a bad feeling about this...' Rin thought as she continued to stare at her white-haired friend who was frozen in the middle of the room.

"I heard that you cut up mom and Milluki." He said with a poker face.

"I guess..." Killua tried to smile but it turned out awkwardly.

"Mom was crying." He stated with that black cat-eyes of his boring straight towards his brother's petrified blue orbs.

"Anyone would cry if their son did that to them." Leorio scowled.

"Tears of joy." He continued causing Leorio to fall over comically.

" He continued causing Leorio to fall over comically