♡Author's Note♡

A/N

Hey Awesome Readers,

Hope this message finds you in good spirits! So, I've been doing some serious reflecting for a while now, and it's time for a heart-to-heart about the story we've been weaving together for seven whole years. Can't believe it's been that long – time really does fly when you're lost in the world of characters and plot twists.

Now, here's the scoop: I already had this grand plan for a second part that would tie up all those loose ends and resolve the lingering conflicts in 'See You'. For example, the conflict between the Saiyan's and the Association, how powerful the association really is especially the E-10 members. I've only introduced Noveno (9) and Quatro (4), but there should be more powerful members. 

And~ the big question is...

Is the girl Gon met at the epilogue really Rin? If so, how is she alive? 

But, you know, life has this funny way of throwing curveballs, and I'm standing at the crossroads thinking, "Can I commit to another seven years of this rollercoaster?"

Real talk? I'm not so sure. Seven years is a marathon, and I'm a bit worn out. But based on my calculations, I don't think the second part would be a hundred chapters. For this story, each arc consists of 15-25 chapters at most. So the second part would probably be around that number. But hey, here's where you come in. I want to know what you think. Are you cool with the open ending, letting your imagination run wild with what might happen next? Or are you itching for that second part, even if it means playing the waiting game?

In worst case scenario, I'll be Togashi and revealed the ending. But of course it's not going to be Gon being a grandpa and history repeating itself again on his descendants.

Your opinion means the world to me. We're in this together, and I want the story to be as kick-ass for you as it can be. Drop me a line, share your thoughts, and let's figure out the next chapter together!

That's all from me!

Love,

Pink.