Chapter 14- Down The Garbage Shoot

Techno POV

Techno sprinted towards Dream, immediately striking the nearest guard. He was caught in a cross fight, taking the offensive side. He couldn't help but smirk at the masked man who fought beside him. "You really didn't think that through, did you?"

"Shut up!" Dream hissed, knocking back his own opponent.

"Kill them!" the king roared, only becoming more infuriated at the sight of more outlaws.

Techno could only roll his eyes as more guards filed in. Didn't they understand it was pointless? They were no match for Techno, or any of the outlaws really.

"I think it's time we make our exit!" Phil announced, successfully throwing the guard off his feet. He was quick to knock him out with a swift kick to the head.

"I couldn't agree more!" Wilbur panted, moving closer to Techno.

Phil was the first to head towards the main corridor, Wilbur and Dream not far behind. Techno delivered one final strike to his opponent before following. Blue eyes pierced his back, urging him to spare a glance. The prince watched his every move with a strange expression on his face. If Techno didn't know any better, he would have described it as fascination.

"Tech! Hurry up!" Phil shouted.

Techno shook his head, racing after the others. The group sprinted down the halls, following their predicted escape route. They managed to lose the guards fairly quickly, giving them a little more time. But it barely lasted. All around them, alarms began ringing. 

"Outlaws! Outlaws loose in the castle! Lock all exits!"

"Hopefully Sapnap and George are already at the meeting point." Phil commented, continuing to lead the group.

Dream glared at him. "They'll be there."

Phil paused, leading them into the kitchens. Thanks to the warning bells, all the cooks and maids had panicked, leaving the kitchen deserted. He headed towards the back, wasting no time. A large trapdoor was built into the wall, the perfect place to throw trash. 

"Is this really our only way out?" Wilbur groaned, plugging his nose as Phil opened the door.

"Every other door will be blocked!" Dream reminded him. He quickly pushed back Phil, preparing to climb in. Covering his mouth, he put one foot in. "The sooner we get in, the sooner we climb out." The blonde fully climbed in, not even bothering to wait for the other three to volunteer.

"This is so gross!" Wilbur exclaimed, scrunching his nose. He slowly began to climb in, attempting not to throw up due to the smell.

"Hurry up!" Techno pushed him further, causing the younger to fall head first into the garbage shoot.

"TECHNO!" Wilbur shrieked in surprise. He only managed to get a few feet before he tumbled into Dream . The masked man shouted curses, making Techno chuckle. They continued to slide down the garbage shoot, reaching the bottom with an "Oof!"

The pinkette shrugged, "They were taking too long." Phil laughed before urging him to follow them. He was only halfway in before they heard a shout.

"Search the kitchens! Leave no place unsearched!"

Phil pushed the pinkette further in, sending him sliding down into the garbage. Techno held his nose as he went down, trying not to think about where he was. If he didn't think about it, he wouldn't feel his stomach churning. It didn't take long for him to crash into Wilbur and Dream. They had landed into a pile of scraps, much to Wilbur's dismay.

The brunette jumped to his feet, immediately trying to get the scraps off of his. "Ew ew ew! This is so disgusting!"

Laughter echoed behind them. Techno slowly got to his feet, offering a hand to Dream. The blonde was quick to push it away, getting to his feet himself. Phil fell in beside him, nearly knocking him off his feet again. The pinkette turned to see two familiar faces.

"You guys made it!" Dream smiled at his team. 

George nodded, "Yup, we managed to get everything we could carry." He nodded to the sacks of supposed gold behind him.

"That will feed the poor for months!" Wilbur exclaimed, having given up on trying to clean himself off.

Techno came beside him, raising an eyebrow towards Dream. Why did he seem to have a scowl on his face. "That is what you're planning to do with it, right?"

The blonde nodded, "Obviously! Why else would we steal it?"

Techno rolled his eyes. He could think of a few reasons. Alarms bells rung once more, making everyone tense up. Thankfully the kitchen trash landed outside of the castle walls. It made things a whole lot easier.

"Let's get out of here!" Phil declared, grabbing a sack.

Techno grabbed one as well, glad they were finally getting out of this godforsaken place.

He was relieved they would never have to worry about the prince again.

Or so he thought.

-----------

Hope you liked it!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

-Snowy