Chapter 45- Family Fights No Matter What

Wilbur POV

Wilbur watched as Tommy fell to the ground, limp and motionless. Techno and Phil raced past him, instantly bringing Dream to his knees. Wilbur sprinted to Tommy's side.

Holding his body in his arms, he had never seemed so small before. Tears clouded his vision. How could he have left Tommy on his own? He could have protected him! Listening for his pulse, his panic only rose. It only seemed to be growing weaker.

Across the room, Techno knocked Dream out. Wilbur watched as Techno's sword was held to his neck. Wilbur had never seen his brother that angry before. Phil grabbed the pinkette's arm, shaking his head. "We can't."

"Yes we can! Nothing is stopping us!" Techno roared, struggling against Phil's grip.

"Techno!" Phil shouted, looking into his eyes. He glanced towards the bodies that lay close to the throne. "We would be no better than him."

The doors were thrown open once more, this time following the Dream Team. The other outlaws weren't far behind. George gasped when he caught sight of Techno. "Dream!" he yelled, nearly tackling Techno.

Sapnap held him back, his eyes tracing back to the throne. "George..."

"You can't kill him! You-"

"George!" Sapnap turned the brunette towards him. He glanced towards Phil with tearful eyes. "He did this... didn't he?" Phil slowly nodded, looking away.

"No... No!" George cried, not wanting to believe it was true.

"Dad! Techno!" 

Wilbur turned back to the boy in his arms, struggling to put pressure on the wound. The others raced to his side, the panic setting in. Checking his pulse again, Techno looked up at them with wide eyes.

It wasn't there.

---------

Hope you liked it!

Sorry it was kind of short!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

-Snowy