1.

Izuku hated going to school. Now, don't get him wrong, he didn't hate it for the same reason other kids hated school. He really enjoyed learning. In fact, he loved to learn so much that he took online classes when he wasn't busy with patrol or gathering information on a requested person or persons. No, the reason he hated it was because of the students and teachers.

It started out like any other normal day; don his restrictive and itchy middle school uniform, skip breakfast, try to tame his unruly hair, dodge some beer bottles thrown at him from behind by Inko as he headed out the door to school and blend into the crowd so as not to be noticed by others. But the universe hated him apparently so that idea went down the drain the second he stepped one foot into his godforsaken classroom.

" DEKU "

Bakugo Katsuki, one of his main tormentors and childhood whatever you wanna call them, growled as Izuku caught his eye. Izuku internally sighed at Bakugou's antics, hoping he could just get to his seat without any further altercations.

"What is it Katsuki?" Izuku repressed a sigh as he noticed Katsuki stand from his own seat near the window at the front of the classroom.

Katsuki stilled in his movements towards Izuku at the use of his given name. "THE FUCK IS WITH THAT 'KATSUKI' BULLSHIT? HAAHH DEKU?" Katsuki spat out his own name like it physically hurt to say.

"Your name Katsuki" Izuku looked at the blonde, "Or would you prefer I call you Bakugou?"

Katsuki stopped in his tracks, staring at the greenette incredulously. Viridian eyes continued to look into red eyes unwavering and, though Katuski would deny it to his last breath, just a bit unnerving.

Izuku watched as Katsuki opened and closed his mouth like a fish, trying to form a response but coming up with nothing. He let out a quiet sigh in response to the blonde's expression and walked to his seat in the back corner of the room next to the farthest window overlooking the koi pond on the ground. He observed the peacefully swimming white and orange-spotted fish; deciding to go to the store for some fish later today.

In his peripherals, Izuku noted as Katsuki sat down that his back was less slouched over than usual. Probably because you used his given name to his face. Izuku still thought it weird for Katsuki to act like that just because he used his given name.

Pulling out his notebook and pencil, Izuku began working on his next invention's blueprints.

Time passed on quickly like that and before he knew it, it was the last class of the day with his least favorite teacher. Izuku tuned out the teacher's nails on a chalkboard voice, and continued on with his blueprints. Or as close to blueprints as he can get with him writing in his notebook.