2.

Izuku climbed through the bedroom window, as quietly as he could so as not to wake up Inko, closing it behind him, wanting to collapse onto the bed that has long since been his. He looked around the bare, white-walled room seeing only the usual; a clean navy-blue desk pushed up against the wall with the window; lacking any personal items bar a few scattered pencils and pens; with a black office chair tucked under it, the dark purple backpack he bought on his 10th birthday with the money he saved up from the informant jobs he did every now and then sitting on the aforementioned chair. The bed on the opposite wall, wearing plain blue sheets and his yellow abomination of a school bag, that his mom bought for him before his false diagnosis, sitting at the edge.

Izuku took the LED mask from his face and stripped off his black hoodie that had navy-blue accents running up and down the sides of the torso in parallel lines, to reveal the black tank top underneath along with his chest and arm utility belts filled with knives. Unclipping the belt from his chest he left his tank top on, not having enough energy to change out of it, and proceeded to undo the utility belt that rested on the curve of his hips. He continued taking off his weapons and putting his vigilante clothes in the purple backpack. Toeing off his steel-toed combat boots and setting them inside the farthest corner of the closest he stripped himself of his reinforced black cargo pants; copying the design of his hoodie; throwing on the gray sweatpants he wears while he hacks into camera feeds and police databases or just lounges around the house.

After feeling settled, and all his weapons and clothes were put in places Inko wouldn't find them, he looked at the time on his phone. Reading 3:47 am he walked to his bed and flopped on top of the covers. Only bothering to move under them when he began shivering due to the fact that his roommate turned off the heater in the room he resided in. The only reason she never got around to kicking him out was because he knew she was lonely and that Auntie Mitsuki - the only person who actually cares about him - would wonder where he was.

That night Izuku fell into a dreamless sleep.

Shouta entered his shared apartment at 4:00 am whispering a soft "I'm home" into the dark apartment. He knew his husband, Hizashi otherwise known as Present Mic, couldn't hear him due to the fact he was probably asleep and because Shouta found his hearing aids on the kitchen counter when he went to get a much needed glass of water.

The ravenette turned towards the hallway connecting the kitchen to his and his husband's shared room. Slowly walking down the hall, careful not to trip on any of the cats, Shouta made it to their room. Too exhausted, mentally and physically, he collapsed on the bed next to his partner, not even bothering to get under a blanket.

Falling asleep next to his husband, Shouta dreamed of the vigilante he's been chasing for 7 odd years.

"Useless. Worthless. Quirkless. Deku ."

The voices in his head repeated those same four words like they were a mantra during his walk to Dagobah beach. The sun was just rising over the horizon and what he could see of the ocean, painting the sky in pinks, oranges, and yellows; washing away the dark blues and blacks of the night sky.