36

Izuku's not fine. Well, he is, but not really. His chest hurts but he's breathing fine, and he can't pinpoint when he started feeling like this. So he's going to assume it's still his residing anger at the 1-B student and shakes off the feeling.

( Crimson red eyes. Loud, but small explosions. Painful words spoken and carved into his mind. )

Izuku did not want to think how similar Blonde-Bitch and Baka-gou were. That's a headache for another time. Neither blonde teen is important right now.

What is important, however, is making sure Toshi is alright and then analyzing what exactly went wrong with the babies when he used them on Goldie. His next match isn't for a while so Izuku takes out his notebook and skips up to Goldie. Questions, questions. So many questions, but which to ask first. Ahah!

"So Goldie, I have questions that I hope you have answers to." Izuku starts, standing a little ways away from the teen. The teen still looks red in the face, but the absence of Recovery Girl's fretting has him shrugging it off.

"Uh...sure?" It sounds more of a question, but Izuku doesn't mind. Most people are hesitant to answer his and MeiMei's questions anyway (even though MeiMei's not here right now).

"Right! So first off! Did they cause you any cold or flu-like symptoms? You seemed a little red in the face during the fight, so if anything caused you to feel ill, I should know so MeiMei and I can adjust the formulas."

"Uh no. That's not really why I was blushing..." His voice trails off and Izuku really really really wants to ask more about his reasoning, but even he can tell that that topic will make Goldie uncomfortable (no matter how socially inept the bi-colored teen may be).

"Alright! That's good then! It's one last thing to fix!" Izuku exclaims, writing the information down in his notebook. "How are your ankles? Your chest? Anything feel too constricting or tight?"

"Uh...No I don't think so, sorry." Goldie says, an apologetic look on his face.

"Why are you apologizing? If you don't know, we'll just figure it out! Let's start with seeing if you can walk." Izuku says, holding out a hand, holding his notebook and pen in his other hand. Goldie hesitantly takes Izuku's hand and with the strength of a vigilante and support course student who has to lug around villains and building materials, pulls the blonde teen to his feet.

Goldie's face becomes more red. It seems that that will be one mystery Izuku won't figure out for a while.

Denki was going to combust. No joke, he's pretty sure that if Izuku doesn't let go of his hand right now he's going to short circuit and then die of embarrassment. Logically (and wow doesn't he sound like Aizawa-sensei with that) he knows that to be a support course student you have to have a decent amount of muscle, but with the way he was pulled off the cot like he weighed almost nothing, well, maybe he should start working out more.

(Especially if he wants to be able to carry the support course student)

"Can you walk?" Izuku's voice breaks through his thoughts. Denki does not let out a squeak. He doesn't. Shut up Shinsou .

"Um, yeah a bit. It feels like my feet are asleep, but otherwise I think I'm fine." Denki says, lifting one foot after the other and trying to get circulation back to the appendages.

"Great! So that just means we have to adjust the formula so a target's limbs and/or body don't fall asleep like that for long periods of time..." Denki would have loved to listen to the teen's rambling, but the chuckling coming from where he knows Shinsou's own cot is, takes his attention.

"Whipped ." Shinsou mouths at him. Denki sticks out his tongue and flips the other teen off.

" Fuck off ." Denki mouths back.

" I thought you wanted me to help you ." Shinsou retorts.

"Help with what?" Izuku interjects, looking too much like a confused kitten. Denki blanks on what to say, panicking because he absolutely does not want Izuku knowing before he's mentally and emotionally prepared to either receive the shovel talk from his teacher and Hatsume or to be rejected.

"His homework. Kaminari is having trouble with math and he asked for help." And ok it's true that math isn't his greatest subject but damn.

"I can help! I'm pretty good at math so it would be no problem and afterwards we can make more babies!" Denki chokes on his spit, still not used to Izuku's sudden change in wording even though he logically knew that two boys can't actually make kids.

"Oh, uh sure!" Denki squeaks, cheeks flushing an impossibly darker red.

"Cool!" Izuku says. "Alright now I'm gonna poke your torso. If it hurts at all, tell me. We'll figure it out from there."

Denki nods, swallowing the spit gathering in his mouth. Just as Izuku goes to poke Denki's sternum, however, the teen's phone goes off.

"Dammit. I'm busy right now." Izuku whines. Whines . Denki doesn't know if he should feel flattered or what, but he will admit that the thought of Izuku not liking being interrupted from being with Denki (even if it was for experimenting in a sense) made a warm feeling bloom in his chest.

"Hold on Goldie, I'm gonna go take this call real quick and then I'll be back. Sit down and try not to move!" Denki nods and moves to sit back down on his cot.

He hopes it's nothing too serious.

"Dabi why the fuck are you calling me right now?" Izuku hisses into his phone.

" I've been recruited for a job and I need you to help me figure out if it's actually worth taking. " Dabi's hoarse voice says.

"I'm busy." Izuku denies.

" Look, I'm trying to ask for help here. You know me, Canary. I don't really ask for help. I've only asked for your help once and even then it was more about Endeavor. Canary, please. "

Izuku was surprised. To hear the villain Dabi of all people say 'please' was once in a lifetime experience.

"Fine. What do you need help with?" Izuku asks.

" I joined them 'cause they hated heroes and were going to take down All Might and Endeavor, but they're planning on going after my baby brother's class. Now, I may not like the little fucker all that much 'cause he's the dickhead's masterpiece, but he's still a kid. No kid should be the focus of villain attacks, and that's coming from the least ethical person. I just want to take down Endeavor and since you won't help me kill him, I'm trying to find other ways. " Izuku hums in consideration. He knows who Dabi's talking about and Izuku's not liking it. Especially since Toshi's in the class the villains are going to attack.

"Well then don't do it. I can give you ways that will ruin Endeavor's career, but you need to wait until I can safely get your family away." Izuku sighs. "I can't meet up physically for a while, but text or call this number and I'll answer when I'm free."

" Sure. Thanks ." Dabi says.

"No problem, Patchwork." Izuku states, hanging up the phone to the sound of Dabi squawking indignantly.

Fucking hell. Let's just hope my adults let me leave the house some time soon .

Izuku re-entered Recovery Girl's office once more, not hearing the quiet retreat of footsteps.