5.

That Saturday night, Izuku wasn't doing vigilante work. Tonight was designated more for keeping up on his hacker and informant personas. Deku and Canary respectively. Izuku loved annoying the shit out of his favorite detective and hero as Black Wolf but sometimes, the men needed a break from his antics. All his personas were familiar with each other in a way. Or at least that's what underground pro heroes and the police thought.

According to them, the hacker, informant, and vigilante were a team. How they came to that conclusion, Izuku has no idea. Ok well maybe he has a slight idea, but that's besides the point. The point is that he has to go meet a client at a bar in 30 minutes and he somehow has to get past MeiMei.

"Where are you going?"

Turning around, Izuku came face to face with MeiMei. How does she always sneak up on him? Even Eraser can't do that and that man is a seasoned pro hero.

The pinkette was wearing the same outfit she wore when they were in the workshop, making it evident that she has been in there the whole time.

"Nowhere MeiMei."

"That's a lie. You're dressed in another sketchy ass outfit. What are you an assassin now too?"

MeiMei knew he was a vigilante, due to him being caught sneaking out one night and her not letting him leave until he explained what was going on. All she wanted was for him to let her make him gear every now and then. But she knew this wasn't his vigilante outfit. So Izuku guesses she had the right to feel at least a bit suspicious.

She looked his outfit up and down. He was wearing his signature (were they signature?) tight fit ripped black jeans, with a white undershirt that accentuated his muscles, tucked into the belt. Covering that so he doesn't get cold, and to hide his plethora of knives, he had a hooded jacket that was black with white accents in a similar design to his vigilante hoodie. The all black mask he wore to protect his identity when meeting new clients, hung limply around his neck.

"MeiMei..."

Izuku sighed in faux exasperation. He was going to be late and Canary was never late. He slipped on his black combat boots and stood to face MeiMei.

"I'll tell you when I get back, but I need to go or I'll be late."

MeiMei seemed to accept that and waved him off from the genkan, leaving Izuku to assume that she'd lock the door after he left.

Izuku, or now Canary, pulled up his mask to his nose, successfully cutting off all view of anything below his vibrant green eyes and pulled out his phone to check the time. 11:55 pm. Five minutes until the allotted time they were to meet. He walked into the bar that he normally did his client meets at and made way for his regular booth in the far corner away from prying eyes. The normal patrons there all knew him and even if they didn't, they knew of him. Two very different things in the eyes of Canary. Not something he wants to go into at the moment.