6.

Shouta was exhausted to say the least. A month before the exams, he finally got Black Wolf to admit he was taking the entrance exam for high school, but he wouldn't say which school he was applying to. It was frustrating to say the least and he became more tense with anticipation the closer the entrance exams got. Everyone around him noticed it as well. He glared at anyone and everyone, even the students.

He grumbled as he walked to the examining room glaring at the floor like it kidnapped his cats. He stalked over to his place in the corner of the room, still able to have view of the cameras. He waited for his husband to release the kids into the testing areas, keeping an eye out for the familiar fighting style of his vigilante son. His eyes scanned over cameras looking for any potential. Shouta only spotted a few, but none of them had his potential.

Izuku - clad in his black cargo pants he wore when experimenting and inventing paired with his favorite band t-shirt, a navy blue jacket wrapped around his waist, and black combat boots - looked up at U.A's building then glanced over at MeiMei. She was jumping up and down in anticipation and excitement. Apparently her energy was contagious because he started doing the same. Grabbing her hand, he pulled her into the building and dragged her around the hallways until they found the room they were looking for (the floor to ceiling door would look intimidating to normal people but I think we've established these two aren't normal in the slightest). MeiMei bounced in place excitedly.

Vaguely, Izuku wondered if Eraserhead would be watching the hero entrance exams in hopes of spotting him. He giggled quietly at the thought, opening the door to find rows of tables seated in pairs of two and Powerloader sitting at the front of the room at the podium. The walls on the far side had windows going from floor to ceiling just like the doors in the school. The rest of the walls, bar the one behind Powerloader, were bare and white. MeiMei glanced over at the aforementioned support hero before shrugging and pulling Izuku to the back row of seats and plopping down in a chair. Izuku followed her lead and pulled out his computer to work on other things while waiting for the written portion of the exam to start.

~

~~~~~

The written test was easy in Izuku's opinion. Powerloader mentioned that the slotted amount of time for taking the test was roughly 3 hours. Izuku called bullshit because he finished it in half that. Or maybe that was just him. Either way, Izuku confidently stood up and strolled to the front, handing in his exam, not breaking eye contact with the hero for a single second. MeiMei only spared him a glance before going back to work on her own test. Meanwhile Powerloader gawked at him then silently pointed to the door behind him that led to a separate hallway then the one he and MeiMei walked through to get there.

Izuku nodded and walked through the door. Noticing chairs lining the walls he decided to take one and start working on his next invention's blueprints in the notebook he brought with him. It was going to be a close replica of Midnight's quirked gas. All he needed was a small sample of it so he could find the chemical components to recreate it, and maybe build some small hand grenades that he could infuse the gas into so it releases when the pin is pulled.

30 minutes later more people started walking through the same door and sitting at the empty chairs. Izuku ignored them in favor of writing in his notebook. Izuku didn't look up until he heard the familiar cackle of his best friend (read: only friend) MeiMei.