19.

Im back.. sorry about all the waiting, to make up for it ill post 2 chapters today^^ ~Terry 🩵

That afternoon, Shouta signed Izuku out of the hospital, Hatsume having left around lunch due to her mother needing her at home. He had learned that after Izuku had trained his quirk, it didn't take much energy to sustain Kizu with them, so they walked out of the hospital with a giant, purple dire wolf. People stared at them as they made their way to Shouta's car, because who wouldn't. There was a giant dire wolf following them.

Izuku turned to him, "Hey um... what day is it?"

"It's Friday. You were only out since Wednesday, but school has been cancelled until next Monday." Shouta explained, while leading Izuku to his car. People looked at them weirdly, probably because of the large wolf trailing next to them, but both teen and hero ignored them.

"We'll have to visit Detective Tsukauchi tomorrow so you can give your statement to them, and hopefully, if you're up for it, tell them about your mom," Shouta paused, looking down at Izuku. "I assume she hasn't filed a missing person's report in the months you've been gone?" Izuku shook his head, sliding into the back seat with Kizu laying across the seats, her head resting in his lap.

"Alright, so I or Tsukauchi can explain all the legal happenings tomorrow if you'd like, but today is just for you to get settled in." Aizawa slid into the driver's seat, put the key in the ignition and turned the key.

The car roared to life, and Shouta drove out of the hospital parking garage. The ride to his and Hizashi's apartment was a quiet one. Shouta was messaging Hizashi about the situation and to prepare the guest room as much as possible before they get there. Looking into the rearview mirror showed Izuku on his phone, presumably texting Hatsume and perhaps Shinsou.

When they got to the apartment complex, Shouta unbuckled his seat belt and looked back at Izuku.

"You aren't allergic to cats are you?" Izuku shook his head.

Kizu lifted her head so Izuku could slide out of the car, and she followed immediately after. Shouta thought it looked a bit like a mother dropping her kid off at a friend's house and making sure the house was safe for them. It was a heartwarming sight. Not that Shouta would ever admit it. They made their way into the building, and Shouta turned back to Izuku.

"We live on the fifth floor so do you want to go up with the elevator or the stairs?" He questioned, not pushing for an immediate answer.

Izuku looked up at Shouta and the kid smirked at him, "I wanna go with the stairs but I don't know if an old man like you would be able to make it up all those flights."

Shouta could have sworn he saw Kizu smirk at the statement. "I can handle that many flights. The question is: can you?" he challenged.

Izuku heard the obvious challenge and ran to the stairwell entrance, Kizu right behind him. Shouta chased after them, barely making it to the door before it closed in his face. Shouta looked up to find Izuku climbing up the stair railings like a monkey, Kizu bounding up the steps. Seeing this, Shouta used his capture scarf to latch on to the railings and fling himself up.

The race ended with a tie and Izuku giggled. Shouta led them to the end of the hallway and before he opened the door he warned both Izuku and Kizu, "Hizashi's pretty loud, even at home so cover your ears or something."

Izuku nodded and summoned earplugs for both him and Kizu. Opening the door Shouta called out a "we're home!" into the genkan and Hizashi and three cats came rushing around the corner.

"SHOOOUTAAA!!" Hizashi's scream was cut off by Shouta cancelling his quirk. Izuku and Shouta both toed off their shoes while Kizu closed the door behind them.

"Sho?" Hizashi asked.

Shouta hummed in response.

"There's a dire wolf behind you." Hizashi pointed towards Kizu, and at this point the kid and the wolf had taken out their earplugs.

"Oh! Is she bothering you? I'm sorry I can release her summons if you'd like." Izuku offered.

Shouta stilled. He has never heard the Problem Child sound so polite. Why is he sounding so polite? He looked towards his husband and noticed him beaming.

"No it's alright little listener. I was just wondering who she was." Hizashi reassured.

'Oh that little shit. Wrapping Hizashi around his finger the first chance he gets.' Shouta sighed quietly while leading them farther into the house.

Surprisingly the cats weren't scared of Kizu. Maybe it was because she was a mythical wolf or she just gave off this air of comfort. Either way he liked it.

"Alright just sit on the couch and you can meet the cats." Shouta remarked, gesturing to the living room where a plush, black couch sat in the middle of the room. A pale yellow rug was resting in front of the couch, while on top of the rug was a well kept wooden coffee table. There was a window opposite of where he stood, that showed the view of the street down below and a T.V. on the wall adjacent, facing the couch. Pictures of Hizashi and Shouta throughout the years hung on the otherwise bare white walls. There were two different bookcases on the wall connected to the hallway that led to their rooms. In other words, it had a nice domestic feel to it.

He watched as Izuku and Kizu made their way to the couch. The latter resting her head on the former's lap. Shouta rounded up all three of the cats before walking towards the wolf and her human.

Pushing the table back a bit so he could properly sit in front of the two, he started.

"Ok so this oneㄧ" he held up an all black burmese cat with one white ear and vibrant blue eyes, "ㄧis Bastard because he's a right bastard. And this oneㄧ" he set Bastard down to the side and held up a reddish-brown and black mainecoon, "is Tree because I found him stuck in a tree on my way home from patrol." Izuku giggled, supposedly at the image of him getting a cat down from a tree. "This one hereㄧ" he held up a all white ragdoll with tan and brown ears and a tail, "is Cookie. Don't know why her name is Cookie, Nemuri named her so don't ask me." Shouta set Cookie down and looked up at the teen.

The teen looked down at him and seemed to hesitate in asking a question. Shouta patiently waited and watched as the teen turned to Kizu and it seemed like they had a silent conversation.

Kizu looked at Shouta, then back at Izuku and nodded. Izuku took a deep breath and finally asked, "Can I dye my hair?"