14.

That night, Black Wolf made his way to the unofficial meeting spot he and Eraserhead shared. He already knew what tidbit of information he was going to tell Eraserhead. Arriving at the rooftop early than normal, and getting bored and lonely (but he'll never admit it) he decided to summon his second favorite thing to summon, that he named Kami Kizu, or Kizu. Sitting down in the middle of the roof, he called upon Kizu.

She was a beautifully tall wolf who reached the middle of his torso while on all fours and would probably be taller than 6'2" on her back legs. The fur from her paws up, was a midnight purple that faded into lighter shades of purple until it faded white. Her tail faded from the same midnight purple into lighter shades until white. She had beautiful mane-like hair on the back of her neck that faded from an almost light purple-pink color into white. She had white star like spots covering her paws and back hips, as well as on her shoulders right under her mane. Her eyes were a beautiful light purple that seemed to hold all the answers of the universe in them. Her ears were a darker purple and had tufts of white fur at the tip. Right in the middle of her eyes was a purple and white flower like shape. She walked with all the grace of a wolf as beautiful as she would have.

Black Wolf smiled behind his mask, and held out his hand to her. As usual she sniffed his hand slightly and nudged her head against his palm. He ran his hands through her long and silky fur. As a child, he would love to curl up close to her after his mom had beat him extra hard, and she would take care of him until he either ran out of energy to sustain her or he felt better.

Don't let her calm and mother like nature fool you. If she or Black Wolf were cornered, she would go feral. She does not like the feeling of being threatened and Izuku likes to believe that she thinks of him as her pup. It was a nice feeling to have. One that he enjoyed basking in.

Kizu's ears perked up and swiveled to the left. Black wolf calmly scratched behind her ears as a way to tell her it was safe and that he knew the person coming towards them. She curled up around him, almost protectively.

"So...Where'd the wolf come from?" Eraserhead asked cautiously.

"She's mine. Her name is Kami Kizu; Kizu for short. I won't tell you where she came from. That's a secret you haven't learned yet because you still don't know my identity." Black Wolf asserted, with no room for further questions.

"Right. Ok. Well I let those gremlins borrow my capture scarf for the day, so are you going to tell me what you promised or do I have to drag it out of you?" Black Wolf knew the hero wouldn't force information out of him.

Offering the spot across from him, Eraserhead sat down. Kizu eyed him warily. Her eyes narrowed at the man in suspicion as she curled around Black Wolf more.

"Right I only have a small time frame to tell you the information I promised so I'm only going to say this once," the vigilante started. "I do go to the school you teach at. And you may or may not have already met me."

The hero in front of him nodded, and he could see him filing the information away for later after his patrol.

"I'd love to patrol with you today, but Kizu and I are going to go on a walk." Black Wolf stood up, a silent signal for the wolf beside him to do the same. "Don't come looking for us or Kizu may attack you."

He jumped off into the night, the wolf right beside him.

Shouta burst into Tsukauchi's office at the police station. The aforementioned man startled in his seat at the sudden noise. The hero stopped in front of the detective's desk before sitting down in a chair.

"I have a bit of information on Black Wolf. I don't know if it will help because it's strange and a little out there but you will listen to me and you won't interrupt. Got it?"

The detective nodded, offering the seat across from his desk to the hero.

"Right ok so Black Wolf offered me information on the school he was attending. No, I will not tell you. This is a sort of game we are playing. Yes, I'm aware this is breaking protocol. No, I do not care."

The hero paused and took a breath before continuing. The detective only looked on at the hero.

"When I got to our unofficial meeting place, he had a wolf with him. Not just any wolf that you can find out in the wild. But a really big sized wolf. Like it reached the middle of his torso while on all fours. And its fur was purple. It wasn't a normal wolf is all I'm saying and he refused to tell me where it came from. Also said her name was Kami Kizu - Kizu for short." The hero took another breath

"Said I haven't learned his civilian identity yet so I can't learn where the wolf originated."

The hero dragged a hand down his face and groaned, leaning his elbows on his knees. He knew it wasn't the most useful information because they already had an assumed quirk for the vigilante, but he was obligated to share it anyways. This information just threw all of their knowledge about the vigilante out the window.

Tsukauchi nodded and wrote down his statement, "Well that's certainly odd. We thought his quirk had to do with knives, but do you think there's more to it?"

"Maybe. I don't know. I just want to sleep for a century." Tsukauchi nodded in understanding. They have both been on this vigilante case since the very beginning and were just now receiving potentially new information; like Black Wolf's potential age, and his quirk.

Izuku continued on his patrol that night, Kizu's summonings released when they were out of sight of the pro-hero, knowing how he had just changed the entirety of what the police and underground pro-heroes thought his quirk was. And his potential age range.

______

So it's finally fixed lol, sorry for the extra long wait, love yall 💙 /p -Terry