9.

Izuku and MeiMei entered their classroom together. MeiMei wanted to make a "grand entrance" so of course she took one of his prototype smoke bombs, threw it in front of the still closed door, waited for it to explode and then slammed the door open with as much force as she could muster.

MeiMei's cackles bounced off the walls of the room while simultaneously terrifying the room's occupants. Once the smoke cleared, Izuku had a clear view of the room. There were workstations exactly like the ones from their practical exams and about 4 large windows lining the wall adjacent to them, all raised about 4 feet off the ground that open out. Izuku thought it made sense, especially if they needed to air out the room. There were hung up blueprints from, what he assumes are, past projects and 3 doors leading into separate rooms. He had a feeling each room respectively was a testing room, storage room, and most likely another testing room. There was a desk at the front where Powerloader-Sensei sat.

"Ah Hastume and Midoㄧ" Izuku cut him off. "Call me Izuku or something. I don't care. Just don't call me Midoriya." Venom lacing his tone

Majima thought that was a strange request, especially with how defensive and guarded the kid sounded, but he agreed all the same. "Alright...Izuku then. Please, one of you open a window or two. We don't want the smoke settling in the classroom please." Hatsume nodded and bound towards two windows and pushed them open. Instantly the smoke started filtering out and it became easier to breathe.

"I'll have to work on it more so people with asthma or any breathing problems don't have a hard time with the smoke." Izuku muttered, walking to the workstation on the far side of the room and closest to one of the two presumed testing rooms. Hatsume followed him after opening both windows, and sat down at the station on Izuku's direct left.

Majima filed away the weird response Izuku had towards his last name for later. For now thought, he had to focus on the rest of the class. The warning bell sounded, meaning there was only 5 minutes until the actual bell and classes started. Luckily all of his class was already in the room 15 minutes before the warning bell, allowing him to begin.

"Alright everyone, there's at least 30 minutes until the opening ceremony so use this time to get acquainted with those around you and your workstation, as we'll be using it alot throughout the year." Majima stated, leaning back in his seat to observe his class' interactions. As expected, Izuku and Hatsume instantly turned to one another. Anti-social or just awkward around people who can't match their energy, it seems.

Again he filed that away for later.

Izuku wanted to do some analysis of the first year hero students, so like the perfect angel he is, he calmly walked up to Powerloader-Sensei, MeiMei trailing behind him. He confidently looked at his teacher like he already knew what the response was going to be and asked;

"Powerloader-Sensei. Is it alright if MeiMei and I observe the first year hero students? It would help us in making their support gear and I could pass my observations to the rest of the class and if Eraserhead-Sensei approved I could even hand the observations out to his class."