29

Everything goes to shit in the most amazing way possible, but would definitely have some consequences. Izuku subtly summons a flat piece of metal like the ones on the backs of the zero pointers (and wow the hero kids fought those for their entrance exam?) and digs up as many bombs as possible.

They won't harm him or MeiMei in any way (she decided to stick with him because she could smell chaos brewing and it would help her get closer to Bakugou) but piling up 50 maybe 60 would definitely cause an explosion big enough to launch them to the front.

"Ready MeiMei?"

"For chaos? Always!" MeiMei cheers.

Izuku nods and has her get on his back. The moment she's secured, he jumps on the bombs and, like expected, they get launched forward.

"I am so fucking getting grounded for this!" He says over the wind in their ears.

"What?" MeiMei calls back.

"Nothing!" Izuku calls. He can worry about his definite grounding later. Right now, he just needs to get MeiMei to Bakugou if he doesn't want to be attacked for hindering her scheme.

As soon as they're right behind the half and half and Bakugou, Izuku takes MeiMei by the waist and chucks her at the blonde. She cackles as she's thrown into the pomeranian and Izuku tucks and rolls, setting off more bombs, except he doesn't have the protection of a plate.

Now. He knows he said everything went to shit when he set of 50-60 bombs, but when Elsa sends a glacier his way trying to trap him in ice and Izuku ends up clinging to the kid's back, he'd say that also went to shit because the minute Izuku latches on, the kid bursts in flames.

"Ah fucking shit!" Izuku exclaims, launching himself off of the kid's shoulders and to the end of the minefield, putting out the fire on his uniform as he does so. He was not expecting to get blasted with fire by Elsa. In the process of launching himself off of Zuko-Elsa, Izuku ends up pushing the teen face first into at least 10 bombs.

"Woah that was something folks! Yamazawa Izuku of the Support Course just took out Todoroki Shouto of the Hero Course and I don't even think he meant to do it!" He hears Hizashi exclaim. Todoroki? Is that Elsa's name?

He hears Shouta grumble something along the lines of "He's grounded" but Izuku can't hear it all that well with how far away the man sounds. He looks over to MeiMei and sees she's doused Bakugou in water and pushed him into the minefield all sopping wet. That's one way to get him to not use his explosions. Oh and there's the glitter. Yeah ok, well he's just gonna go and get a place in the rankings. Hopefully Toshi has finished already.

"In 5th place is Yamazawa Izuku!" Midnight calls out when Izuku crosses the finish line.

"Guess getting lit on fire lets others ahead of you then. Noted." Izuku muttered, leaning over and panting. He might have a couple first degree burns and bruises on his arms and torso, but other than that he should be fine.

His phone pings with a message and Izuku pulls it out of one of his hidden pockets he had added to his gym uniform in the first week of school. Looking at the notification Izuku sighed. Yup Shouta and Hizashi want to see him after the second round. "I'm so fucking grounded."

"After that stunt you pulled with off brand Zuko, I'd be surprised if you weren't." Toshi said from behind him. MeiMei nodded her head vigorously in agreement.

"And hey! Did they adopt you? Why didn't you tell us? When did they adopt you? What's going on? Why is your last name Yamazawa and not like Aizawa or Yamada? Is that why we keep going to Aizawa and Yamada's house after school?" MeiMei asked, forgoing whatever she was doing with the thing in her hands.

"I forgot to tell you guys. They adopted me after the USJ. Or well I live with them. I don't think I'm officially adopted just yet. We didn't want me to be targeted by villains so I suggested combining their last names." Izuku said. "I got so focused on planning for this that it slipped my mind to tell you. And yes, it's why you've been coming over to Aizawa and Yamada's house."

"That actually makes sense." MeiMei muttered. Another ping sounded from Izuku's phone and he groaned. He might be getting his lab privileges taken away for a while.

"Don't they know that you can't go yet? The next round is starting." Toshi said.

"Yeah they know that. They want to make sure I know to go to the announcer's booth after though." Izuku explained, running his hand through his curls causing his fingers to snag on a few knots. "Did you get Bakugou out?"

"Yeah! I was the 35th person and he was 41st!" MeiMei exclaimed. Izuku openly smirked at the pink haired girl. He could feel Toshi's concerned gaze, but Izuku knew that the lavender haired teen would support his gremlins. After all, Izuku and MeiMei kidnapped him once, and they can do it again.

A softer ping sounded from his phone, a notification from his Canary email that someone had a job for him. He'd look at it later. Right now he has a Sports Festival to complete. Putting his phone on mute for now, he slipped the device back into his hidden pocket and listened to Midnight give her frankly concerning speech for the next round.

A Cavalry Battle. And with teams of 3 to 4 people. They could do teams. They planned for it specifically so it really wasn't that difficult to find each other and already know what to do. They didn't even need a 4th person so that was an upside.

Now they just have to win this. And then Izuku has to get out of getting his lab privileges taken away. The former could be done easily. The latter, not so much. One thing he didn't miss about an active parent in his life were the punishments given because of his actions. He could 100% do without any punishments for the rest of his life.

Back to the topic at hand, Izuku's just glad he didn't end up in 1st. Sucks to be whoever did because they have the 1 million bounty on their head. Izuku let MeiMei and Toshi discuss which plan to go with as Izuku took his spot on their shoulders and looked around and took in the other teams.

"Three!" Midnight called.

"Two!"

"One! Go!"

Welp. Here goes nothing.