16.

Shouta watched from where he sat cradling his arm, as the support course student antagonized the villain.

'Why is he antagonizing a villain? Why are the villain's hands bloody? Did he hurt the kid? No he doesn't look hurt past the minor scrapes and bruises. Did the kid injure him? Seems likely.'

Shouta shook his head and went to stand up, only to fall back down from the dizziness the blood loss was causing. He should wrap his arm up first or he won't be able to help the kid. Pulling out the gauze from his utility belt, he began the process of wrapping his elbow the best he could. He looked around for the creature that was going to attack him when that big, on fire, bird had gotten in its way, only to see the creature lying on the floor, its exposed brain charred.

The appearance of the bird had apparently kept the other villains at bay too, seeing as how they decided to step back from where he was so as to avoid the wrath of what looked to be a phoenix. The bird crowed at him before nudging his cheek one more time. Then the bird flew over to the support student and disappeared as quick as it had appeared.

Training his eyes back onto the kid, Shouta watched the support student expertly dodge each and every attack the hand villain, now Shigaraki Tomura as the mist villain had referred to him, was throwing at the teen.

After a while, the doors to the USJ burst open as (almost) the entirety of the U.A. staff burst in.

'Where the fuck is All Might? Not here when he was supposed to be teaching and now not even bothering to show up with the reinforcements? Some number 1 hero he is.'

Hizashi, the blonde dope, screamed at the villains still in the plaza and Shigaraki froze in his fight with the support student . The mist villain quickly warped himself and Shigaraki away, leaving the thugs behind.

That's when the kid decided to pass out.

'Gremlin.' Shouta thought, slowly standing up once Hizashi had reached him.

Hitoshi watched as Izuku passed out when the mist villain warped away the hand villain. He wasn't quite sure what to do in this situation. The teachers had burst into the USJ and apprehended all the conscious villains, while herding the class out the doors. It was a relief to see actual pro heroes here to help them, but Hitoshi couldn't stop worrying about Izuku. The green and pink haired support students had been his first friends in a long while and they didn't care about his quirk.

Ignoring the protests of Tsuyu and Kaminari, Hitoshi ran out of their hiding spot in the bushes and made his way towards Izuku. He had to make sure his friend was ok. He knelt down next to the always energetic and snarky teen and looked him over. He sighed a breath of relief when all he saw on the greenette was dirt and the occasional bruise and cut. It didn't seem like the smaller teen had any serious injuries and Hitoshi was thankful he hadn't lost a friend. But no matter how uninjured Izuku appeared to be, Hitoshi was definitely going to chew him out for pulling that stunt.

Hizashi put a hand on Shouta's shoulder and led him to the two teens that were just a few meters away. The purple haired teen - Shinsou Hitoshi, his mind supplied - seemed relatively ok and Hizashi was grateful for that. The green haired teen - who he recognized as Majima's support student - looked to be sleeping. He supposed it made sense after the brief explanation Shouta had given him. At least the students are safe.

Hizashi bent down next to the teens and offered to carry the greenette out of the USJ. Shinsou reluctantly let his teacher take the teen and the blonde led the student and his husband out of the facility.

Shouta let his husband lead them out of the building and to the waiting ambulances. All of his students looked relatively unharmed and he sighed quietly in relief at the fact. His husband handed Izuku off to the paramedics as Hitoshi was pulled away by separate ones. Shouta had a lot of questions for Izuku, but for now he'd have to wait for the kid to wake up.

Majima was worried for his Gremlin Kid. When Hatsume had told him that something was happening at the USJ, he tried to calmly walk out of the classroom before sprinting his way to the principal's office. The principal had gathered all available teachers together before they all headed out. Along the way they had run into a student who gave them a rundown of the situation and the heroes all sped up their pace.

When Majima had arrived at the USJ, the sight he saw made a part of him wish he never let his student go with the hero course. However, another part of him was grateful he let his student go with them because if the kid hadn't gone, they would have had a very long time frame between getting the information and getting to the facility. When he saw his student being carted away, he ran up to Aizawa and Yamada to ask if his student was ok. They had informed him that Izuku was perfectly fine, bar a few bruises and cuts, and was just tired from having to go up against the ringleader.

'Reckless brat. At least he's ok though. That's all the matters really.' Majima sighed, eternally grateful that his student and the hero course were ok. Doesn't mean he won't be reprimanding said student though.

Shigaraki Tomura stepped through the portal and into the bar furiously itching at his neck, his digging nails eventually drawing blood from his skin.

"Stupid NPC. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." He growled out reaching for one of the bar stools, dusting it completely.

Kurogiri sighed at the man's childish antics and went to clean a dirty glass behind the bar counter. Tomura paced angrily in front of the counter, muttering phrases along the lines of "cheater", "fucking NPC", "fucking thinks he's a miniboss" and "took out the fucking Nomu". It was a wonder why Sensei thought Young Tomura was ready for this mission.

"Young Master, I think you should go to the doctor to get your hands checked." Kurogiri suggested.

"Shut up. My hands are fine. They'll heal on their own if I just bandaged them up."

The small T.V connected to the wall at the end of the counter all of a sudden turned on, causing Tomura to stop in his pacing. The screen only showed the words Audio Only , but Tomura knew exactly who it was.

"Sensei."

"Tomura. How'd it go?" Sensei asked, his voice deep and gravely.

"Fucking NPC ruined it all!" Tomura screamed angrily, banging a fist on the bar table top before going back to aggressively scratching at his neck.

"Well that is a problem. What happens to be this 'NPC's name?"

Kurogiri saw this as the moment to step in, hopefully allowing Young Master to calm down. "We do not know Master. We were unable to elicit a name from him in the midst of the fighting. All we know is what his quirk could possibly be."

"And what was his quirk Kurogiri?"

"I am not entirely positive, but from what I saw, one minute it was just the Young Master and the kid fighting and then there was a large phoenix next to him," Kurogiri recalled. "It also appeared as though he took out the Nomu."

Sensei hummed behind the screen. "Thank you Kurogiri. I will look into it."

"Of course Master."

"And Tomura?"

"Yes Sensei?"

"Go to the doctor and get your hands fixed. If you don't you might not be able to use your quirk anymore."

"Of course Sensei."

The screen cut out to black and the bar was silent except for the faint sound of Tomura scratching at his neck and his angry muttering. Kurogiri sighed to himself and resumed cleaning the glass in his hands while the Young Master walked towards the room where the doctor resided.