7.

Black Wolf was all over the police radios the last few nights. Shouta could tell he was stressed about something, but everytime the hero ran into the vigilante, the little shit would be vague about the situation.

"God damnit!" Shouta groaned, walking into the police station and heading straight for Tsukauchi's office.

Slamming the door open caused the detective to look up from the paperwork in front of him and send a half-hearted glare towards the hero. Shouta slumped down into the chair across from the other man glaring at the wall.

"What happened now?" Tsukauchi asked, already semi-knowing the answer.

"Fucking Problem Child is what's wrong!" Shouta complained, shocking the detective because Eraserhead never complains. He grumbles, sure. But complain? He's only done it one other time and that was when his favorite cat cafè closed down for the week.

"Care to elaborate or are you just going to stew in your irritation?" Tsukauchi asked, trying to sound teasing but failing miserably.

"Ha ha very funny." Shouta rolled his eyes but elaborated on the situation anyway.

"Fucking Problem Child is stressed. Obviously," Shouta huffed. "Yet he won't fucking tell me what's going on! Being a vague little shit and just taking it out on the thugs he brings down."

Tsukauchi listened intently to Shouta, internally smirking at the hero's dad vibes he was giving off.

The day Izuku's U.A. acceptance letter finally came in the mail, he quickly threw on his black tank top and cargo pants with his purple hoodie tied around his waist, packed up the rest of the belongings he brought with him, slipped on his black combat boots and walked out the door with his already packed duffle bag of belongings, leaving Inko to drown in her liquor and bitchiness.

Quickly slipping the hoodie that was around his waist on, he retrieved the letter from the mailbox, noting how heavier than a normal paper letter it was. Izuku didn't waste any time getting over to MeiMei's house to open the letters together.

30 minutes is how long it took to get to his only best friend's house. Knocking on the door revealed the pinkette excitedly gripping her own letter. Thankfully she wasn't covered in soot, oil, and grease, but instead wore her own pair of gray sweat pants and another black tank top. She beckoned him inside, and he toed off his shoes at the genkan. They walked down the hall, the walls covered in framed photos of MeiMei as a child all the way to the present and her mother. It had a nice domestic feeling to it that Izuku loved about the two.