Final words <3

So

So... here we are!

I started writing this over two years ago when I regained my love for Young Justice after like over a decade. Robin immediately won my heart as always and I kept daydreaming about how I would write it with one of my own characters.

I never expected to actually finish it and it's insane to think that I have and people are reading Katherine's story and enjoying seeing her grow. She's so heavily inspired by my own struggles with anxiety and growing up and has played such an important part in my own life as she's been an outlet for my fears. Writing her has helped teach me more about myself and how to handle when those moments come.

And, Faith and Nova are just the loves of my life <3

Where do we go now is the question?

Well, my loves, I have exciting news!
I am currently in the process of writing season 2, featuring a collection of new OCs, and of course Kat, Nova and Faith. I couldn't leave you guys hanging with how much traction this story suddenly got. In addition to that, I have a story set in the five year time jump centred around none other then Jason Todd and I already am pondering over a story between s2 and s3 for Faith and Nova. So, don't worry, Kat's not going anywhere :)

Here's what I'm thinking:

Brave | Young Justice
(Currently reading)

Wasted Youth | J. Todd
(In the process of finishing)

Revolution | Young Justice
(Being published and written as we speak)

Nightmares | DC Comics
(Not currently available)

Still Learning | Young Justice
(Not currently available)

Well, with my DC live action stories and my Marvel series, might be a bit much to chew, but we'll see. I'd love to write something for each season, maybe excluding Kara tho... we might have to retcon that cuz of the season 4 finale🙈

Thank you for all the support, reading everyone's comments no matter how minuscule means the world. Even if it's just a set of emojis or small comment on the source material or a reaction to the Doom reveal, I love reading it all :)

Take it easy!!