TWENTY: "Screw you for picking a thriller"

CHAPTER TWENTY: "Screw for picking a thriller"

~~~~
GOTHAM CITY
August 27th, 06:17 EDT

GOTHAM CITY. Home to some of the world's most dangerous and infamous criminals and especially home to the ones that haunt Katherine's nightmares. Luckily, the one that scared her the most was nowhere to be found, and instead the Team was stuck fighting Clayface. Though, Katherine didn't know if fighting a creature made of clay was better then fighting a man who has not a single bit of sanity left.

"Oh my god," Katherine growled as Clayface's arm wrapped around her leg, tugging her out of the sky. "That's disgusting!" She squirmed around with her nose screwed up as she tried to fight her way out of Clayface, not having a desire to be swallowed or drowned in clay.

         Clayface merely chuckled as she continued to be drown in the mud before spat out again, close to passing out as she rolled to the side, drenched in clay. Kaldur soon landed beside her, drenched in the substance also.

         The monstorous mutant named Clayface slowly passed the rest of the Team who laid unconscious and also covered in clay, approaching them with a wide villainous grin. Clayface laughed to himself as he rose his left hand, turning it into a square-mace. watches as his left hand turns into a square-mace. But a familiar silhouette suddenly faded into view above, the outline of a bat coming tumbling into the warehouse.

           The Dark Knight came crashing through the ceiling window, dragging the attention away from the weak Team and placing it on himself. Batman launched two Batarangs at the villain, watching as they absorbed into his arm befoe they exploded and completely destroyed the body part.

         As Batman landed in a crouch before Clayface, the villain striked once more, but the dark vigilante jumped back and narrowly avoided the hit. The Dark Knight then pulled out a high powered taser that sticks to the right side of Clayface's chest. He proceeded to send electricity through the villain until he loses his form entirely, crumbling to the floor in a pile of clay and mud.

          Katherine watched the villain loose his form before leaning her head back with a heavy groan, exhausted. Heat vision and freeze breath would have definitely helped defeat Clayface.

"You are not suppose to be in this area of Gotham," Batman insisted gruffly, knowing who owned this part of Gotham. "She doesn't take kindly to visitors."

"I'm sorry," Katherine unintentionally snapped, sitting up with her eyes narrowed in the direction of The Dark Knight. "We were busy handling your villain. How about next time you handle Clayface yourself?"