Chapter 6: Routine

TW: swearing
Please let me know if I missed any

Enjoy fluff

Tubbo

It kind of became a routine at this point. Wilbur would come by in the morning to pick Tommy up, and I would walk out the door when Wilbur pulled up, so I could make it to my work.

I changed my job in retail because Niki's friend Jack had an open position at his hotel.

I was still in customer service, but I had a much nicer manager. Also, there weren't many rude customers, mainly because they are travelers from outside the city, or they are from the upper districts who think they are better than us, but they always think we're violent, and will pull a switchblade on them.

Then I would walk over to Niki's and work my shift there with Ranboo.

Afterwards, we would both go home. Ranboo would wait for Tommy, and I would work on school work.

Kit kind of homeschooled us, but I ended up taking online courses.

Wilbur would drop off Tommy, and we would make dinner.

We would usually talk, relax, or work on something until the sun began setting.

Then it's off to fight the heros Tommy works for.

"Hey Tubs?"

"Yeah?"

"Jubilee wants you to come to work with me for a day." Tommy said.

"And?"

"Will you?"

"Fuck no."

"Please?"

"No."

"They all want to meet you!"

"Have you been telling them about me?"

"No, Jubilee sees you leave the house a lot."

"Just tell them our parents won't let me."

"Yeah, but then Sparrow would just call a nonexistent phone number, and find out we have no parents."

"Fine. When is it?"

"Tomorrow!" Tommy said happily.

"You absolute bitch! Now I have to call Jack and tell him you forced me to go to work with you tomorrow!"

"Yeah but Jack is really nice!"

"Fine."

______________________________

Oof, really short chapter.

Anywho, I just completely forgot about writing for a solid 2 days,but then I got an email.

I got an ao3 account! Finally!

My account is Luna_Eclipse_Moon

Should I upload my stories there too?

Which ones?

I will put Neglected on there.

Probably also Nothing is forever, and Loyalties and Lies.

Poll, which is better?

Wattpad

Ao3

I think Ao3 is great, but the comments on Wattpad are the absolute best!

Have a great day/night my friends! 💙