Chapter 22: keeping safe

TW
Please let me know if I missed any

Kit

I know all too well that Manburg is the most heavily guarded, and watched, and I also know all too well what would happen if I were captured. I don't worry of the pedestrians in Logstedshire, they are guarded alternatively by several volunteering vigilantes.

I worry about my L̶e̶a̶s̶h̶ half family, logically I know Wilbur will keep them safe, but I worry about what Sparrow and Atlas would do to them without Wilbur there, or what would happen if Schlatt ever found them.

Although, mostly I worry about why they haven't escaped yet. It would be as easy as a thought, or maybe a few darts.

I know they were taken to the hospital, and Lethe was out of it, according to Joker and Slimecicle. But other than that, I've been left in perpetual darkness.

Not the peaceful kind either, where you are just staring at empty space because all the clouds are obscuring the starry sky.

The kind that people would describe feeling in alleys after dusk, the kind that oozes through the cracks, or bleeds the way ink would across a piece of parchment.

I hated it. I hated not knowing what was happening, or whether or not my L̶e̶a̶s̶h̶ half family was alright with my old friend.

I keep myself busy with the others, meeting and sparring, working with different weapons and training.

Everyone was always on high alert, but now that Schlatt had gotten out, everyone, if it was even possible was more tense and alert.

Caz's illusions wouldn't last forever, but hopefully it would distract him from tearing the entire city apart.

I don't care how well I've trained them, if Schlatt manages to find them he could do whatever he wants, and would have the leverage over me to do it.

It scares me more than Dream's ability, which is Marionette: a type of mind control using strings made from a mixture of telekinesis and light.

Having leverage over someone can make them do horrific things.

Having leverage over someone can force them to kill.

Stares of horror etched in his face.

Dozens of bodies littered the street.

Run away little one.

I turned most of my attention to Foxglove, who, quite honestly, was a nervous wreck ever since the escape was announced.

The vigilantes will shadow eachother once in awhile, to get the lay of less familiar land in case something like vigilantes getting captured ever happened, so I basically sent Foxglove to shadow each main team for a week.

Morpho and Monarch certainly weren't happy.

Tubbo

Tommy is shit at keeping secrets, is what I have deemed from this.

That, or Icarus and Tommy aren't separated. Vespa and Tubbo are separate "characters" that I play, with completely different personalities, but Tommy and Icarus are the same person, just a really two faced person.

I truly hope Kit has a plan.

________________________

Short chapter

Have a great day/night my friends!💙💜💜💙