!REQUEST PAGE¡

Hello! Interested in me writing your ideas into reality? This is the page for you!

This part of the book is dedicated to the request y'all might want me to write. It's a troublesome trying to find all the request y'all make, so I'm just tryna make my life easier XD

Feel free to drop down your ideas in the comment section below! The sky is the limit!

But I might not be able to make every request a reality. I'm pretty picky (and super lazy at times, hence my username) so I'm just going to pick the ones the stood out to me the most.

Before you start jotting down your request, I have to set some ground rules first!

❤️

1. Make sure to be followed to my account alazyass_ so I can mention you in a jiffy!

2. Please make the request a tad bit detailed. English is not my first language and I sometimes struggle trying to understand (Especially the slangs/jargons lol) so it'd be great help if you'd make it easier for me to understand!

3. I don't want any arguing in this book. No toxicity or mean stuffs going on and about, I am a sensitive wackass hoe. *Sniffles in Filipino*

❤️

I'll write pretty much anything sweet and fluffy! I can also write other genres but I won't take requests of the following:

• Lemons
• Kinky stuffs
• Basically anything that's dirty
• Smut

(I don't want people requesting these kinds of stuff from me. I'm a pretty squeamish person and honestly I make it sound medical when I make requested smut. I'll write it whenever I'm ready.)

• Abuse
• Incest
• Dark stuff

(No. Just no. Never.)

❤️

I don't address this as often but I really appreciate all of my readers! Even the ghostie ones, yes yes.

I appreciate the continuous support and love! Y'all are the reason why I write cheesy stuffs like these XD

Have fun reading! Write your thoughts down in the comments if y'all want!