When the Twins take their Shots

After a little bit of resting and grinding in Mobile Legends, I've finally mustered enough mental strength to write something LMAOOO.

Exams just finished a few weeks ago, and I was honestly drained both mentally and physically. One more quarter and I'm finally gonna get me some proper rest haysss—

Anywhales, I was bored but heavily inspired by watching my puppy wail around when she took her deworming shot. I present y'all some cheesy content (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)

Enjoy reading!

Your Pov

Our family doctor advised us to have the twins get their tetanus injections to prevent infections or sickness.

And so, I arranged to have Melody and Harmony receive a Tetanus shot when they were about three months old.

Marinette and her kids were with me for the first, second, and third shoots.

My beloved dorky husband Luka returned to the spotlight after his lengthy absence, that is why he was unable to join me during the twins' routine checkups.

While he sulks about it every now and then, I still try to reason with Luka. At times, I'd even tease him about being scared of seeing the twins take their shots.

He denies them. But this week, Luka had his schedule cleared out just so he could accompany me and our kids.

"He's free? Well, you don't need me to accompany you then?" Marinette asked from the other side of the call.

I nodded my head, grumbling profusely as I remembered she couldn't see me. "Y-Yeah! It's pretty rare these days. Also, Luka insisted on coming with us." I replied, giggling as I hear Marinette's chuckle.

"Do you think he'll handle watching his kids cry? Adrien couldn't even look when Hugo had his influenza shot." She then said, and even from here I can practically sense her eyes rolling.

"I think he'll be fine." I shrugged, "Were heading out now. Luka's just getting some stuff ready."

"Like what stuff? It's a checkup, Hun. I don't think you'll need to bring alot."

As I was about to reply to her statement, we both heard shuffling from a distance. I turned around to see Luka nearly tripping on the stairs, hands full with all the twins' necessities.

"I think that's my cue to cut the call." Marinette laughed, "Tell me all the deets later. Make sure you get Luka's reaction on camera!"

We said our goodbyes then I cut the call and tucked my phone back in my pocket. I rushed to Luka's aid and quickly examined the things that he was carrying.

He collected a wide range of items, including teddies, bottles, and several wipes.

I asked my husband, "What's all that for?" as I sat down on the couch after staring at him astonished.

Luka turns to face me with a triumphant grin as he examines the things he set down. He said matter-of-factly, "These are just some things for the twins. Because, you know... Check ups are scary."

"Honey, we don't need all this." I gestured to the things he got. "It's a check up, the twins will be fine without these."

"But what if they cry?" Luka's brows were furrowed, eyes filled with absolute seriousness as he spoke. "What if they get bored or something?"

"I'm pretty sure we won't take long. Clean up the mess you made, you dork."

We arrived at the clinic after a short period of time. Our family doctor was there as per usual, and he greeted us with a welcoming smile.