Do you remember When... • Part Six (Special Scenario)

Another request by Beautiful_gh0sts! I'm finally fighting my laziness mwehehehehe.

Alt title: "When the Twins celebrate their First Birthday."

My Mum switched my phone a few days ago, because my reading materials for school are usually sent via pdf or PowerPoint so she thought that a phone with bigger storage would help me out.

She doesn't know that I'm gonna use the storage to download more anime 👁️👄👁️ Ah welp-

I'm still getting used to the keyboard. It's kinda slow, which is a huge hassle honestly because I type super fast. Idk how to fix it. So like, after a few days of trying not to bawl my eyes out because of this keyboard, I hath finally written something.

Hope y'all enjoy reading!

-

Third Person Pov

Luka and (Y/N) Couffaine had always been a perfect dynamic duo.

but nothing could prepare them for the whirlwind that awaited them as they planned their twin daughters, Melody and Harmony's first birthday party.

Determined to make it an unforgettable celebration, they invited over their friends and family to help them prepare for the big day.

The morning of the party arrived, and Luka and (Y/N) found themselves knee-deep in decorations, balloons, and enough party supplies to rival a circus.

Luka Couffaine stood in the middle of his chaotic living room, holding a giant inflatable giraffe in one hand and a stack of party hats in the other.

His face was a perfect picture of equal parts excitement and panic. Who wouldn't be panicking at a moment like this?

Meanwhile, his wife, (Y/N) Couffaine, was busy frantically decorating the walls with streamers, occasionally getting tangled up in them and laughing uncontrollably.

Luka called out to his loving wife, placing the inflatable giraffe down as he spoke, "Honey, have you seen the birthday banner?"

(Y/N), who was casually dangling from the ceiling, then replied. "It's right behind you, dork."

Luka spun around and nearly toppled over a mountain of presents.

He quickly recovered and retrieved the banner, but not before accidentally knocking over a jar of glitter, which sent a cloud of sparkling chaos into the air.

"Glitter... Everywhere. I'm starting to think we should have just thrown a quiet picnic in the park." Luka coughed, shaking his head in bewilderment.

(Y/N) fixed up the mess she got in and landed carefully on the floor. Luka was nervous, that's a given- But he knows his wife best.

"Oh, come on, Luka." (Y/N) nudged her husband, "Our twins deserve the biggest, loudest, and messiest first birthday bash ever! Besides, who needs clean air when you have glitter?"

Luka wanted to protest, yet me merely mumbled out, "Let's just hope the twins don't try eating it."

Just then, Juleka, Luka's sister, stormed into the room, her arms loaded with an assortment of balloons.

Juleka hollered, "Where's the helium tank? I can't find it anywhere!"

And to reply, Luka furrowed his brows in confusion. "I thought you were in charge of the balloons, Juleka!"

"I am! But, uh... I may have accidentally let the helium tank loose in the park. It's floating somewhere near the Eiffel Tower."

Luka didn't even want to know how his little sister got into such a predicament, he was already in a semi blown panic.