When the Couffain Family Celebrates Valentines Day

Yes I know— It's been a while since I've actually written something on here lol! Usually just been posting my drawings on my art book, but other than that, I haven't written any fanfiction.

We'll get to that after the story. I know its preeeetty late buuuut— I hope y'all enjoy!

Third Person Pov

The enticing smell of freshly baked goods wafted through the air. Today was sunny, it was peaceful and the atmosphere was calm— Totally didn't seem like Hawkmoth was planning any catastrophes anytime soon.

Even supervillains could use a break on Valentines day. Who would've thought?

Luka woke up content and happy. His wife absent on her side of the bed— but was replaced by two adorable munchkins snoring wildly as if they were animals on hibernation. From the sounds of pans clattering and faint humming from a distance, Luka could tell that his wife was already up and ready for the day, making breakfast for their family.

But something seemed off about today. He wasn't sure if it was because he forgot to give (Y/N) a kiss goodnight after giving her another explosive and exceptionally remarkable romp on their old bed— Or maybe it was because he forgot to celebrate their win a while back in the battlefield.

He always did the "Pound it!" thing with Ladybug and Chat Noir after a good fight with Hawkmoth. But Luka was definitely sure that wasn't the problem with his morning.

"Good morning, daddy." A quiet mumble broke him out of his spiraling thoughts. A smile tilted up his lips as he ruffles Melody's hair, "Morning, kiddo."

Then it hit him when Harmony also woke up. She greeted him a good morning as well, then added— "What are we doing for mom this Valentines, dad?"

Oh what in the everloving cheesecake—

"What are you talking about?" He asked his doe eyed daughter, his own eyes wide as if he was a deer caught in headlights. Harmony scrambled out of her place in the bed, then grabbed her father's cellphone from the night table.

For a girl as young as her, she knew her way around technology. She swiped and probed a few and found the calendar after a few seconds, then she showed it to her dad. "Its Valentines." She stated as a matter of fact.

And sure enough, it was February 14.

"Oh fuu.....dge." Luka deadpanned, luckily cathing his words before he could say something unpleasing to the ears of his twin daughters. "I must've gotten my dates wrong— I thought it was February 10 today." He groaned.

Melody giggled, finding her father's absentminded antics amusing. "You totally forgot, daddy."

"I totally did." Luka agreed, nodding his head profusely. He blamed his inattentive behavior on his work, Hawkmoth, and more work.

"What are you going to do then? Are you taking mama on a date?" Harmony asked, going back to her place on the bed and nuzzling her head on her father's legs as if it was the most comfiest of pillows. Luka hummed and thought it thoroughly, stroking his daughters hair as he finds himself lost in thought again.

As much as he wanted to propose a date— He already took his wife out on a date. It's not rare for the Couffaine couple to be out and about, spending their free time with each other, going on dates and such. It was the norm, as Luka loves to splurge on his wife, more often than usual.

He couldn't think of any other special date spots to take her to. With all the dates he's taken her out on, Luka was sure that they've already went to all the good spots. He's though of buying her something extravagant— Maybe a bouquet or jewelry or clothes, but it didn't sit right with him.