Do you remember When... • Part Five (Special Scenario)

Ayo it's Sunday and I am here to repent for the sinful shit I had written yesterday because I am a good Catholic hooman.

Jk- Maybe.

Was scrolling down the request page and saw this request from stoa13 and I thought it was berry berry cute.

The alternative title for this Scenario is: "When he takes you to Prom."

Hope y'all enjoy!

-

(A few years ago.)

Your Pov

I was astonished and flushing a shade of crimson when I received a call from my boyfriend, Luka Couffaine, which made my heart flutter with tens and thousands of butterflies.

"I'll see you in 20 minutes. I love you, Sweetheart."

Luka claimed he wanted to talk to me about significant issues, but he was behaving oddly and like a huge dork, so I couldn't take him seriously.

But I had a thought.

Marinette wanted to be Adrien's date for the school prom, which she had mentioned to me.

We discussed and chatted about potential scenarios for the two of them, as well as what outfit showstopping would make the blond boy swoon.

Luka was not one to disappoint As when he dropped by my apartment this afternoon, he asked the longing question I've been dying to answer.

"Will you go to prom with me, Sweetheart?"

Of course, I was over the moon joyful and ecstatic at his question. With not the slightest hint of hesitation, I jumped into my boyfriend's arms and gave him a kiss.

"Is that even a question? Of course I'll go with you!"

The girls and I decided to change things up a bit, as they didn't really have a theme for the prom.

We went dress and accessory shopping, and luckily Marinette was there to show us all the good stuff. She's the expert at these type of things.

I stepped in front of my body mirror in order to assess if I missed any wrinkles, or small folds while smoothing the dress down.

I saw a gorgeous dress the other day when we were shopping. That wasn't anything extravagant, but the instant my eyes landed on that dress, I knew it was what I wanted.

The smooth silky fabric perfectly complimented the ligh yet extravagant designs on the top of the dress. It's also in my favourite colour, so I basically scored the jackpot here.

Marinette and Zoé helped with my makeup. It wasn't anything heavy since I was not really fond of makeup, but they did a good job nonetheless.

I was too busy adjusting the dress to hear the sound of soft footsteps coming from behind me. I initially believed it to be just my father, but my heart skipped a beat when I looked up into the mirror and saw the reflection.

A mop of blue tinted hair, teal eyes glowing bright and wide as he examined me. Luka was dressed immaculately in his navy blue suit, and a wide smile perfectly complimented his overall look.

He puts a hand on his cheek then slowly pat's himself, "Am I dreaming? I don't think anyone is allowed to be this beautiful."

His words had left a permanent mark in my heart, just like how his other flattering remarks did. A bundle of butterflies slowly fluttered inside me, and my cheeks turned a pinkish hue.