When he comforts You

Urg semester break is over and it's back to classes. Only this time, with different and more mind bending subjects.

Like fr- Why do we have "Personal Development" added to our subject list? That's irrelevant to the course I took ¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Anyways, before I go sleep and yeet, here's a request from stoa13. Hope y'all enjoy!

-

Your Pov

I turned around as I concluded looking in the mirror to stare in terror at the barely visible stretch marks that surrounded my belly and waist.

I didn't really consider the consequences of pushing two babies out of my uterus because I was a first-time mom.

But man, this is depressing.

My chest constricted as worry began to overwhelm my senses and dreadful thoughts began to race through my mind.

I also observed that my face began to develop blotches, and I occasionally appeared bloated from emotional eating most of the time.

Additionally, ever since I began nursing the twins, I've found that occasionally my breasts seem unequal.

Even though my doctor informed me that nursing was to blame, it still surprised me.

I can no longer even wear my favorite clothing since trying to tuck it in hurts.

And I can't even manage myself most of the time because I'm constantly giving the twins my undivided attention.

What if Luka noticed them and thought it was bad? What if he chooses someone more attractive and slender than me instead?

I instantly shook the ideas out of my head. Luka is not Owen; he would never act in such a way.

He is a better man than Owen ever will be.

And Luka Couffaine is content with me and the small family we have created.

But still, I couldn't help but worry over the little things. I want to look my best when I'm with Luka, I want to show him that I am as strong as he is.

And I want him to know that I am capable of being a proper mother for our two daughters.

By the time Melody awoke, it was already past noon. I stood up as soon as I heard her whimpering and quickly took her from their bassinet.

Luka was out and about with his manager, talking about his job and other matters.

He mentioned going on tour, but he wanted to put it on hold for the time being because Luka wanted us to be as near to him as possible.

Husband material, indeed.

I cradled Melody and inhaled her scent as I held her. I'm not sure how she acquired that earthy smell, but she reminded me of the morning after a rainstorm with dewdrops.

"Aren't you sleepy, Melody? You two usually sleep at this hour." I mumbled, looking at my daughter's whimpering form.

Even though Melody and Harmony have been living in the world for a month and a half, it still seems unreal.

With her stunning teal eyes and dark hair, Melody resembles her father in every way.

It's the same for Harmony, too.

She is the less talkative of the two. Although Harmony shares many qualities with her father, she differs in one important sense.

Harmony has the same eyes as me, and I love that about her.