When the Twins support their Father

I'm gonna try doing all the requests because why not- This is another one from stoa13 hope y'all enjoy!

-

Third Person Pov

Luka was known for his mesmerizing performances and incredible voice that could touch the hearts of everyone who listened.

He had a loyal fanbase, but his biggest supporters were none other than his butterballs, Melody and Harmony.

Melody and Harmony had inherited their father's love for music.

They would often sing mostly gibberish and dance around the house, imitating Luka's moves, as he strummed his guitar and sang soulful melodies.

Seeing their enthusiasm, (Y/N) decided it was finally time to bring their little butterballs to one of his concerts.

The day of the concert arrived, and the excitement in the air was palpable.

Melody and Harmony were dressed in adorable matching outfits, their faces beaming with anticipation.

(Y/N), their loving mother, had meticulously planned the outing. She made sure to pack snacks, toys, and everything they might need to keep the twins entertained during the event.

"Welcome everybody! It's been a long Hiatus, but Luka Couffaine is back in action!"

As they entered the concert hall, Melody and Harmony marveled at the stage. Their eyes widened as they saw the sea of people eagerly waiting for the show to begin.

Luka, spotting his family in the crowd, couldn't help but feel a surge of pride and joy.

The lights dimmed, and the audience erupted into applause as Luka took the stage. The twins' eyes sparkled with delight as their father's music filled the air.

Harmony gently clapped her hands and swayed to the rhythm, while Melody bounced up and down with pure excitement.

Luka's music resonated through the venue, touching the hearts of everyone present. With each note, the crowd was swept away on a journey of emotions.

And in the midst of it all, Melody and Harmony were completely captivated by their father's performance.

As the concert progressed, Luka decided to surprise his little girls.

"So, I have some very special guests with me today. It's the first time my twins has seen me on stage, and I want to introduce you guys to them."

He invited the two onto the stage, and the audience cheered in delight.

Melody and Harmony, with the help of their mother, hesitantly stepped onto the platform, feeling a mixture of nervousness and elation.

"Are you two okay? Do you want to hear daddy sing again?" Luka cooes at the two, but it was plausible enough that the microphone was able to catch his words.

His sweet words echoes, and the hearts of his fans instantly melted in a flash.

Melody and Harmony were undeniably ecstatic, not giving a care about the crowd that surged below them as they were too excited to play along with their father.

Luka continued his concert, singing one of his original songs that Melody and Harmony knew by heart.

(Y/N) who was watching from the sidelines, couldn't contain her tears of joy. Seeing her husband and children sharing such a special moment filled her heart with an indescribable happiness.

It was a moment of pure family magic.

As the concert drew to a close, Luka thanked his fans for their unwavering support and love.

He expressed his gratitude for having his family by his side, acknowledging the profound impact they had on his music.

Melody and Harmony, feeling a sense of accomplishment, held hands and bowed alongside their father.

The concert ended on a high note, leaving the audience inspired and moved.

Melody and Harmony, exhausted but content, were showered with affection by their newlyfound adoring fans.

They had not only supported their musician father but had become stars in their own right. And in such a short time, too.

Luka had gained popularity through his soulful melodies and enchanting voice.

His music had touched the hearts of millions, but little did he know that his biggest inspiration and motivation were now waiting for him backstage.

(Y/N) sought out Luka's manager, who smiled warmly upon seeing them.

"Hey, Mrs. Couffaine. Haven't seen you ina second! You looking for your husband?" He asked.

(Y/N) nodded her head, "The twins have been looking for him after their small sing along. I had to take them off the stage since the speakers were too loud."

The manager nodded in understanding, then he politely guided and pointed the direction to where Luka was, "He's probably still in that room fixing up for the night."

Luka fixed himself up in his dressing room, his body strained and sweaty from the concert he held.

He ran his fingers through his tousled hair, his thoughts filled with gratitude for the love and support he received from his family.

Little did he know that they were just a few moments away from joining him in his room.

Suddenly, the doors swung open, and there stood (Y/N), holding Melody's hand with Harmony clutched in her arms.

Luka's teal eyes widened with surprise and pure joy, and a wide grim spreads across his face.

"Hi girls!" Luka hollered at the two.

"Daddy!" The two practically cheered in sync.

"You we're awesome, Daddy!" Melody shouted with glee, running into Luka's open arms.

Harmony, with her shy smile, reached out to her father, eager to join the warm embrace.

Tears welled up in Luka's eyes as he held his daughters tightly, feeling overwhelmed with love and gratitude for this beautiful surprise.

"Nice work up there." (Y/N) joined the three, grabbing the towel that rested on the desk, then she started wiping her husband's sweaty face with it.

Luka grumbled out a sigh, but he still manages to crack a smile. "I'll probably do an encore. We'll be going home later than usual, unless you guys want to go home first?"

Upon hearing his words, the twins looked at each other, as if they were talking in psychologic links.

They knew what they were saying, in a way. While they can't seem to understand full sentences yet, the two were smart enough to put the words together.

Melody was the first to protest, yelling out a firm "No!" And her cheeks puffing up as she asserts her dominance by clinging onto her father's arm like a monkey.

Harmony followed suit, wrapping her arms around her dad. Her big, doe (E/C) eyes had Luka in a chokehold.

Yeah, there was absolutely no way the two were leaving their dad.

(Y/N) eventually got the memo, and a hearty laugh escaped her as she eyes her three goofballs, "I guess we're staying for a little bit more."

Luka couldn't be any more happier.

-

I'm sleepy now kekekekke-