Do you remember When... • Part Four (Special Scenario)

I can't sleep so I present y'all some content. It's sad boi hours so get ready for some "Luka doubting himself" feels lmaoo.

This is another request by aagn360 btw. Hope y'all enjoy!

(A few months Prior)

Luka's Pov

The idea of becoming a father seems both amazing and exhausting, and I still find it difficult to comprehend.

It was entirely too early for me to be up at this time, but I sat up in bed since I couldn't fall asleep. As I cautiously turned to look at my wife's sleeping form, my mind began to race.

She looked more beautiful than ever even as her belly swelled.

There was something about her pregnancy glow that made me weak in the knees. Perhaps it was the fact that she was carrying my children, and we were about to start our own family.

We'll be meeting our twins in a few months. I'll have daughters in a few months. I'm going to have two little butterballs as children.

A lump formed in my throat. There were a few things that bothered me, though I'm not sure if it was the intense love or terror that was shaking my body to its very core.

I know I wanted this, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm capable enough.

I wanted to improve myself for my daughters because I wanted them to have the best of the best.

I'm not entirely sure how I'll be able to be a father figure to my twins because I didn't really have a father figure to look up to while I was growing up.

When I first gazed into my wife's beautiful (E/C) eyes, I knew I was doomed. I now have two more tiny dumplings to fall victim to.

The craziest part is that they haven't even been born yet, but they already have me wrapped around their tiny fingers.

I wonder if Adrien experienced this when he first met his kids.

If I could, I would contact him to talk to him about fatherhood, but I decided against it since it was late and he was probably still asleep.

Unexpectedly, warm hands wrapped around my waist, and I felt a soft body huddling up itself behind me. I knew in an instant that (Y/N) was awake and ready for some cuddles.

This was my wife's method of making me feel drowsy once more by enveloping me in her warmth. And while it is cute, it's fatal, and very effective.

"Why are you awake? It's like two in the morning, babe. Go back to sleep." I heard her muffle out, a small yawn escaping her lips.

In order to properly wrap my arms around my wife, I needed her to sit on my lap, so I patted the suitable spot on my lap.

"Come here, Sweetheart."

She quickly understood the meaning and occupied her rightful spot on my lap.

My face was plastered with a small, pleased smile, and I quickly buried my face in the crook of her neck. I let out a satisfied sigh as I smelled her enticing scent.

"it's sad boi hours babe." I stated as a matter of fact.

"Why are you sad?"

"I don't know.."

She gave me a friendly pinch on the arm as she was not pleased with my response. I returned the favour by nibbling on her collarbone, which caused her to react pretty strongly.

"Tell meee."

I shrugged, "Fine fine but only if you'll stop pinching me. That is husband abuse, I'll have you know."

"Fine, I'll stop."

I heaved out a sigh, "Good girl."

"So, what were you thinking?"

It took me a moment to answer, but then I admitted, "I was thinking about us. Our soon to be family. The twins. I was thinking about you."

She raised a brow at me, urging for me to continue. "What about it?" (Y/N) then asked.

"I'm just worried. What if I'm not cut out to be a father. I don't even know the first thing about Fatherhood."

I could feel (Y/N) rubbing small, comforting circles on my back, and that made me feel a teensy bit better. But maybe I was biased, my wife's touch can make me do the craziest of things.

"Luka, you are going to be an amazing father. You've put up with me for years now, you'll do great with our kids." I rolled my eyes at her response. (Y/N) can be a little dictator from time to time, but I love her to bits.

I chuckled "You are probably worse than the twins, my Dear. Atleast they don't, and hopefully wont, drive me into their crazy shenanigans."

"Just you wait till they start walking. You'll be growing alot of grey hairs by the time they reach their toddler stage." She giggled.

I huffed and hiked my wife closer to me, as if she wasn't already close enough. "We'll see about that."

"You want to bet on it?"

A sly smirk was plastered on my face as I replied, "If I don't grow any grey hairs by the time they reached their toddler stage, you'll owe me some quality time in bed."

"Oh my goodness. You are so on."

I planted a tender kiss on her lips, a triumphant smile on my face as I heard her add, "You didn't have to bet me on that one, but it'll be a fun challenge for the both of us."

Already, I felt better. It could be challenging to be a father, and I'm unsure of how I'll develop as a parent.

But having my devoted wife at my side every step of the way was already enough for me.

Im still not sleepy lol XD