Do you remember When... • Part Seven (Special Scenario)

I spotted this comment from OceanaMM and had a good thought-

The plan was that (Y/N) and Luka will keep Sass hidden from the two to shield them away from Miraculouses and Superheroes and whatnot because Luka is a bitch of a mother hen 😂😂😂

But that's too boring sooo I'm gonna spin the story a bit because I'm the author and desisyon ako mwehehe-

Enjoy reading y'all!

Alt Title: When Sass Meets the Twins.

-

(A few years Prior)

Sass' Pov

Kwamis like myself play a crucial role in the world of Miraculous. Our primary purpose is to help and guide our chosen humans, known as the Miraculous holders.

Each Kwami is connected to a specific Miraculous, and we grant the holder the power to transform into a superhero.

Our connection with the Miraculous holders goes beyond just granting powers.

We provide guidance and support to them, both in and out of their heroic roles. We offer advice, encouragement, and share our wisdom with them.

We safeguard our Miraculouses when they're not in use, ensuring their security and protecting their magic.

We also assist the Miraculous holders in mastering their powers and abilities, helping them unlock new transformations and strengthen their skills.

I've been alive for decades, seen a lot of things and done a lot of good deeds for this world.

For centuries I've been passed down from holder to holder, becoming an important asset in protecting the Miraculous.

But now, life is simple- Life is great, actually. I have the best Master in the world, and alongside him the best wife in the world.

I love them both, to the moon and back. The Couffaine's had treated me more than just a Kwami, as if I wasn't some godly weapon that can alter time and scenarios.

No, they treated me like family. And to that, I owed my life to them.

To my Master, Luka, for being my friend and partner for all these years.

And to my favourite person ever, (Y/N), who always stashes the cabinets with gummy worms for me, and cooks me boiled eggs when I'm hungry.

(Don't tell Master I like (Y/N) more, please.)

At night, when it's tranquil and quiet, I like to spend it at the balcony to feel the breeze and the soft feel of the wind.

But this particular night felt odd, it felt somewhat different from the other nights I've been up here alone.

I could hear two faint heartbeats from a distance, which was a little bizarre since I could only hear them when I concentrate well enough.

Deciding to ditch the tranquil night due to my curiosity having the better of me, I decided to follow the soft sound of heartbeats.

The sound guided me to a familiar room, and immediately my head perked up. Is there someone in Master and (Y/N)'s room?

I sped through the wall, adrenaline kicking in immediately as I rushed to wake up my Master- but then I noticed there was no intruder in sight.

The room looked the same, nothing seemed to be missing. The windows were closed shut, and the door was locked so the situation had me perplexed.

What were those sounds I kept hearing?