When he gets jealous of the Twins

I feel like I'm going to get knocked down any second now oml— Haven't been taking care of myself well lately, but it is what it is.

So I got bored then finally decided to write, and I thought of something juicy sort of lol.

Enjoy reading!

Luka's Pov

I did not envision myself to be the father of two of the most adorable twins ever. And I'm not complaining... Maybe.

Sure, (Y/N) and I anticipated that our family would expand when we first began making plans for it, but this is different from what I envisioned.

The twins just have a way of touching the hearts of every individual, not just their parents.

The two are adorable, that's a given. And, to be honest, they can get away with anything.

When it comes to Melody and Harmony, I am a complete puddle of goop, and I shall be at their convenience at all times.

But sometimes... I get a little needy too, y'know? Being a father is already a tough job.

And it frustrates me that I only get to see my beautiful wife and kids at certain times of the day and night.

With my job and my usual roundups in Paris and other close cities, my schedule sometimes gets a little too hefty. At times, I would have to work overnight or be on the road 24/7.

Man, I was depressed.

It's bad enough that I don't see my three Favorite girls all the time, but I'm also starting to think that they are getting way to comfortable with me gone.

I practically pleaded with my manager to let me leave early as I arrived home late tonight. Fortunately, I finished my task by the time it was midnight.

When I returned home around ten o'clock at night, I knew that my wife and the twins were in bed.

And because I know that my twins are light sleepers, I took my time moving towards the upstairs where our rooms are located.

Every time I arrive home from work late, I follow a routine in which I first check on the twins before entering our room.

When I turned the doorknob open in their room after getting there, I was a little taken aback to discover that their bassinets were undoubtedly empty.

Laughter and giggling then came from (Y/N) and I's room. I hurried over to our bedroom and knocked before going in.

When I saw the peaceful scene in front of me, my eyes widened and my lips formed to a smile.

Leaning against the doorframe, I observed Melody and Harmony playing on the bed as (Y/N) held them up to prevent them from falling or toppling over.

Melody and Harmony were already old enough to start making out a few words. But they were mostly blabbering about incoherent things that only the two of them understands.

It must be a twin thing. But as their father, I need to know what they are talking about. For research purposes.

"I'm home."

"Welcome back, babe." My wife greeted. "I was just about to put the twins to bed but they started doing this play thing and I got distracted."

I waved a hand to her dismissively. "It's alright, Sweetheart. I'll go wash up for a quick second."

I removed my jacket and went to our bathroom to quickly wash up.

After all the rushing around and the confusing meetings I had to go to, I felt numb and exhausted. In all honesty, I barely recall any of it.

All I can think about right now is how comfortable the bed is and how lovely it would feel to sleep forever with my tired, worried head head resting on my wife's chest.

They were still engaged in their own activities when I returned. The fact that Melody and Harmony didn't appear to be going to bed anytime soon doesn't seem to bother my wife in the least.

As I made my way slowly towards my wife's side to grab some cuddles, I noticed that the twins were somewhat arguing with each other. 

"What are they talking about?" I asked (Y/N), who seemed all too intrigued with their conversation.

She shook her head at me, "I honestly have no idea, but it's fun to watch them." I couldn't agree more with her statement.

"Blaheh me juuice mamah." Melody whined.

"Mehh itoh Milk." Harmony sighed.

Translation:

"I want mommy's Juice."
"Mel, it's Milk."

(Why tf am I writing baby gibberish??? LMAOOO XD)

I nuzzled in close and buried my head on (Y/N)'s side as she continues to watch the twins interact.

And as I was about to go into a deep, comfortable slumber, we heard small cries coming from the twins.

"Is something wrong?" I raised my head up and checked on them.

"Mamah!!" Melody's cheeks were puffed and her nose was red probably from sniffling so much.

She puts her hands up in the air, shimmies her way between us and immediately plops in place. I had to make some space for Melody to be in between us, and I was feeling a little salty for it.

Melody turns to look at me for a quick second, gives me a side eyed look, then turns and buries her head in (Y/N)'s chest.

I think Melody's got some serious beef with me. But more importantly—

Drats. That was my spot.

"I think she wants to stay here." (Y/N) stated as if Melody's territorial boobie claim wasn't enough to send the message across.

Harmony followed suit, gently making her way towards our middle to rest. She rolled beside her twin sister, then tries to hug both Melody and (Y/N).

While it was a cute sight to behold, Harmony's chubby hands weren't quite long enough to reach both her sister and her mother yet.

But that's far from the case.

I feel like a third wheel.

My wife was taken away from me.

By my own adorable twins.

"Uh... Hun? Why are you looking at them like that?" (Y/N) broke the silence, my spiraling thoughts coming to a halt a I heard her voice.

I wasn't able to answer her question, "Have they always been like this?" I decided to ask.

She shook her head at me, "It's actually a recent thing. They'll grow out of it, hopefully. They'll probably want to sleep with us for a while."

Drats—

I can't be jealous of my own twins. Plus, I'm at a disadvantage. They're cute as hell, and they can get away with anything they want.

It's only for a while Luka. You'll survive.

Okay now I rest kekekekke.