Do you remember When... • Part Three (Special Scenario)

I have a whole week of freedom in my hands and I'm literally doing nothing but being lazy LMAOO.

I'm going to wrap up the last few backstories with another request from aagn360. Hope y'all enjoy!

(A few months Prior)

Your Pov

I underwent physical and psychological changes during my pregnancy.

It's the same for my spouse Luka Couffaine. Who, in a matter of months, changed into an emotional, overprotective caveman.

I was extremely frightened as I could already see the obvious bump forming on my stomach.

Even while having our own family is wonderful, I've read and heard enough stories about how difficult it is to be a mother to make my spine tingle in fright.

Marinette has already given me all the details on what will happen over the next few months.

Cramping, cravings, mood swings, and breakdowns in emotion. She made it sound difficult, and there certainly is difficulty there.

She could have at least sugar-coated certain sections, though. Marinette didn't have to scare me shitless like that.

To leave the house for a break, I went outside with my friend Zoé Lee.

I was relieved when Zoé said she was free and looking for a girlfriend to go for walks around town with because being inside all by myself without Luka was starting to get to me.

I also needed a change of scenery.

Even though she eventually had to leave, spending time with her was enjoyable. After bidding each other farewell, I strolled to a neighboring coffee shop to rest my tired feet.

After placing my drink order, I quickly pulled out my phone to text my husband about my day.

(Y/N) Couffaine:
"I went out with Zoé today. I bought you some cute clothes, and I got snacks for Sass. When are coming home?"

The best husband Ever 💕:
"Sounds great sweetheart! Sass said he can't wait to get back home. It's the same for me btw, I miss you already ;("

(Y/N) Couffaine:
"Oh I'm not home yet LOL I'm actually at a coffee shop rn."

The best husband Ever 💕:
"Excuse me what."

The best husband Ever 💕:
"Ur outside??! AND ALONE??"

The best husband Ever 💕:
"OH HELL NO."

(Y/N) Couffaine:
"Of course lol. I'll send you my location don't worry you loony caveman."

The best husband Ever 💕:
"I'll be there in 30. I love you sweetheart <3"

I reply, "I love you too," giggling at how adorable and out of control my husband is. He still feels anxious anytime I'm out alone, even after all these years.

He is the best husband and everything I could ever ask for. Luka is extremely affectionate in addition to being overly protective, which is a great plus in my book.