When the Twins interrupt during Seggsy Time

Y'all read the title so you guys already know what's up LMAOO.

I was reading the Luka Couffaine Boyfriend Scenarios book and I came across that smut chapter I wrote when I was like.. uh 16.
While reading that one I thought about how much it sucked LOL. The way I wrote it was just.. It's medical and maybe a bit to light.

So I was like, "Y'know what, self? I can do better." And here we are.

aagn360 requested something similar but like- I'm writing this one for myself XD

Enjoy reading!

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content, and is not allowed for 16 and below. Smut is present throughout, so proceed with caution.

If y'all don't like these kinds of content, please click away. I'll see you guys in the next chapter <3

(All characters in this chapter are of legal age!)

-

Third Person Pov

There was a peaceful, comfortable atmosphere in the dimly lit room. For (Y/N)'s ears the sound of the rain pitter-pattering outside is a delightful bliss.

Even though it was pouring in Paris, all you could hear was the sound of the water. Something about the rain and its presence puts you in a relaxed state of mind.

With book in hand, (Y/N) casually reads and pictures an imaginary and colourful world filled with fictional men, that were way Adonis-like for reality.

There is something about fictional guys written by female authors that makes a reader weak in the knees. This is why (Y/N)'s standards are up the roof, she keeps reading these type of books.

She has long loved and admired the characters of this genre.

She simply opened Wattpad once to see a tremendous amount of hot fictional males; it was nothing of the sort.

Untill she started coming back for more. Then it became an undeniable habit.

(Y/N) was out shopping with her husband Luka earlier when she came across this newly released book by her favorite author.

She squabbled and bargained with her husband despite still having a dozen unopened books at home, and eventually managed to obtain a copy of the book.

He couldn't say no. Luka was a whipped man.

And now we're here, with (Y/N) reading in the convenience of her own home.

Her eyes were wide as she slowly turned the pages and read the contents. She was lucky to have a lot of free time while her husband was out on a patrol and her twins were already asleep.

Her reading was then interrupted when the melodic ambience of the atmosphere was broken by the sound of the front door clicking open.

The fact that her husband was already home, as evidenced by the clicking door, made her feel less upset.

Although it is enjoyable, reading is nothing compared to her husband.

From across the hallway, a gentle pitter patter of footsteps could be heard.

(Y/N) was curled up in their bed when she caught a distant glimpse of a mop of poofy hair. A smile appeared on her lips as soon as their icy teal eyes met her (E/C) ones.

"Welcome home, babe."

"Hiya hun. It's been a long night."

She could see right through that. Luka's voice made it evident that he was exhausted and worn out, but it was his appearance that worried her.