Do you remember When... • Part Two (Special Scenario)

2-3-23
I was supposed to publish this yesterday but I was busy celebrating my birthday.
That's right, ur girl is getting old lol XD

Time flies to fast sometimes jebesus. I'm 17 now but I still feel like a child.

Anywhales, this is another request from aagn360. Hope y'all enjoy!

-

(A few months Prior)

Luka's Pov

I made the decision to cancel everything on my calendar in order to accompany (Y/N) to her first check-up.

Because that's what good husbands do.

We placed a wager, not one that was particularly heated, but I'm confident I'll win.

She mentioned she felt it was a girl, but I'm betting on a boy.

However, having children of our own, and beside the love of my life by my side, is more than I could ask for.

Thus, I don't really care about their gender.

But if they are twins or not, I do care. There is absolutely no question in my mind that she will give birth to twins.

(Y/N) recently visited the doctor to confirm that she was indeed pregnant and that she had all the nutrients and medication she required for the nine-month marathon.

Much to my wife's dismay, I've been keeping track of the days, and she's already fourteen weeks along.

I couldn't wait to find out the gender of our little butterballs.

Yes, I'm still on about the having twins thing.

While we were waiting for the results, (Y/N) asked out of the blue, "What do you want to name our child, soon-to-be dad?"

I gave it a lot of thought. I wanted for their names to remain with them and to carry some type of significance.

"Axel and Luca, maybe."

"You are still on about us having twins?"

"I am convinced that we are having twins, Mrs. Couffaine. It's in my genes," I said, nodding my head as determination welled up inside of me.

She rolled her eyes at me, a small smile forming up her beautiful face. "Whatever floats your boat, Mr. Couffaine."

We were beaming like two idiots in love by this point.

The way her eyes sparkle as they stare up at me as if I am carrying the entire world with me takes me back to the moments when we were still dating.

I love her. I'd do anything for this weirdo.

Our brief discussion was cut short when our doctor called (Y/N) so we could see a copy of the ultrasound she had earlier.

And I was right.

When the doctor finally announced the news, I was over the moon ecstatic.

A smile spread across his face as he gave us the announcement, while holding a brown folder in his hands and handing it to us.

"Congratulations on being a father of twin girls, Mr. Couffaine."

I was so ecstatic that I was prepared to do a victory dance right there. I then halted in my tracks as I tried to understand his statement.

Twin Girls?

...Twin Girls.

TWIN GIRLS-

HOLY SHIT

Okay, I was not expecting that.

This is going to be a problem.

They're girls.

I'm not suggesting that the fact that my twins are girls makes me afraid or unhappy; in fact, I'm not even the slightest bit disappointed.

It's just the fact that they're girls that drive me wild. They're going to grow up, then one day fly out of the nest and find some other man to love.

After a few years, they won't need me anymore and they'll find some boy to fall in love with.

Oh hell no.

That is not going to happen, not in a million years. I need to start hunting those potential boys that can steal my babies away from me.

"Earth to Luka.. You okay there?"

The sound of (Y/N)'s voice startled me out of my thoughts, and she gave me a worried expression as she attempted to do so.

My wife said that I appeared to be prepared to commit murder while clutching the ultrasound image in my hands.

"Are you okay, Mr. Couffaine? I can check your temperature if necessary. You look a bit under the weather." The doctor chimed in.

A waved a hand at the both of them dismissively, a small awkward chuckle escaping my lips. "I'm fine I'm fine."

(Y/N) had a slightly troubled appearance, with arched brows and all.

"Are you disappointed?"

She asked, sounding a little disappointed, and I instantly encircled her, prepared to give her the comfort she so desperately needs.

I tightly embraced her with my arms around her, but not so tightly that I would have squished the little butterballs she was carrying.

"God, No! No, (Y/N)- Baby, it's just that-"

I looked at the doctor that was just beside us, his face a bit red in the cheeks.

I glared at him and did a shoo gesture with my hands. Good thing he got the memo, and immediately excused himself.

"I'm happy (Y/N). I am over the moon happy. I'm just kinda worried that I might go apeshit when they're finally born." I chuckled.

She looked a bit confused, then quickly asked "Why's that?"

"Oh- You'll see, Hun. Just wait."

-

It's short, yes.