When the Couffaine Family Celebrates Mother's Day

I'm motivated now I write-

-

Third Person Pov

After last night's heavy rain, the sun shone brightly.

As Luka takes in the morning view, raindrops softly pitter patter their way down to the grass, filling his nostrils with the earthy aroma.

Rest days are absolutely the best days. There is no doubt about it.

He left his wife in their room as he realized she needed some rest after the previous night's exhausting appearance. Luka gave (Y/N) a quick kiss on the forehead before leaving for their balcony.

As much as he wanted to snuggle up in bed with the love of his life during his rest day, there was a task he needed to accomplish first.

He got himself a cup of coffee, fixed up the table and comfortably sat down with his trusty Kwami, Sass, floating just beside him.

"Good morning, Master!" Sass gave Luka a toothy grin, "So are you going to your suprise today?"

"Sass, don't be so loud. (Y/N) is still sound asleep but she's got a mother's sixth sense." Luka smiled at his Kwami, "But yes. Of course we're going through with it."

"Wonderful!" While Sass tried to hide the excitement in his voice, it was only half hearted.

Today's a special day, and the two wanted to make sure that everything goes perfectly.

Well, it's not just the two of them.

"Good mormin, Papa!"

"Good morning, daddy."

Luka was not surprised even in the slightest when he heard two of the most adorable voices ever.

Turning his head back, he saw his now 3 year old twins, Melody and Harmony, hand in hand and beaming up at him as if he's waving candy at their face.

"Morning, you two." He turns his seat around so that he would be facing the two.

Melody was the first to respond, teal eyes beaming up at Luka as she sprints her way towards him and tries to jump on his lap.

"Papa! Up- Up!" She does the grabby hands, immediately stealing Luka's heart.

"Alright, you little monkey." He picked Melody up and sat her sit on his lap, where she started muttering incoherent things profusely.

Harmony was more soft and timid. She got inside the room first, then came back with a small stool.

And with a little bit of effort, Harmony managed to drag the stool close to where her father's seat was.

"I sit here." She exclaimed, patting the seat before resting her butt on it.

Man, Luka sure I love his kids to bits.

"Why ate you two awake at this time?" Luka asked, knowing full well that they were only going to give me side answers- But he didn't mind even in the slightest.

Melody was the first one to answer, she held her hands up and leaned back. Fortunately, Luka caught her before she fell. "Surprise! Surprise!"

He had to quiet her down before she spoiled the surprise.

It wasn't a planned thing, and Luka didn't mean to tell the twins but they eves-dropped on his conversation with Marinette a few days ago and now they won't shut up about the suprise.

Well, Melody wouldn't shut up about it. Harmony was gradually sipping on Luka's l now lukewarm coffee, which he didn't notice that she grabbed from the table.