When the Couffaine Family goes to the Zoo

Ayo and I am back with another request from aagn360. I thought it was very cute and I was very bored then wam bam shablam, another chapter for y'all ma'am.

Also I'm going to announce something at the end of this scenario so stick around if y'all are interested!

Enjoy reading!

(P.S.- I finally fixed the picture problem kekekekek)

-

Third Person Pov

It was a sunny day, a perfect day for a family outing.

Luka Couffaine was granted a week long break from his work, and of course he plans on spending his free days with his family.

It took a while of convincing to have his wife, (Y/N) Couffaine, jump in the bandwagon.

(Y/N) wasn't exactly sure if saying yes was a good idea.

Given the level of popularity her husband possesses, and the fact that the twins aren't exactly ready to stand up on their own two feet.

But all she needed was a good night in bed and a couple of kisses from her husband, and maybe a few food offerings.

And in a span of a two days, Luka had been successful in convincing his wife to go to the Zoo.

(Y/N) pushed the twins stroller as they walked, her brows furrowed as she ask him, "Aren't you feeling hot in that thing, honey?"

Luka had both the twins, and they walked hand in hand down the sidewalk. He had to crouch down a little just to reach the twins' pudgy hands.

It was an adorable sight to see, that's a given.

"I- I am totally fine! It's not so bad." He reassures her.

Luka scrapped his usual attire and gave himself a completely different makeover.

Both a facemask and hoodie covered his face, and he also has dark sunglasses on and a blue cap to ensure he wasn't recognizable to the public.

Luka calls it the Incognito Outfit.

He did it so that he could enjoy time with his family while remaining unnoticed by others.

(Y/N) deemed it completely unnecessary, but she might have underestimated his fans.

Fortunately, Luka has prepared in advance.

He has a plan for their day to the Zoo and has virtually memorized the itinerary. He intended to make the twins' visit to the Zoo, which was their first time, as special as he could.

"Let's go look at the giraffes first." Luka insisted. But before (Y/N) could ask why, Luka was already dashing off with the twins giggling in his arms.

"Dork." She mumbled incoherently to herself.

Their day went smoothly, as Luka had planned.

Both Luka and the twins seemed to be enjoying their time spent together, which had impacted (Y/N) in a way she couldn't quite understand.

It's been a while since they last went out on a trip like this, and to spend it with their children had (Y/N) feeling like she was on cloud nine.

'Husband material, indeed.'

Eventually, Luka had to stop for an ice cream break since his outfit was literally giving him heatstroke.

The twins were already fast asleep, and (Y/N) put them back in their stroller.